Singer

WYR buy clothes at the shops or online? 

At the shops

WYR be a magician or a clown

Magishan

WYR be a werewolf or a vampire

Vampire 

WYR be able to shapeshift in any kind of animal at any point or be able to talk/communicate with every kind of animal

Talk/communicate

WYR spend the day with your Mom or your best friend?

Best friend (no offence to my lovely mother) but my best friend currently lives in a different country so I haven't seen them face to face in years so I would love to spend a day with them

WYR a worldwide renowed author with everyone praising your work but nobody knows you wrote it or be a very famous author everybody knows (well known public figure) but almost nobody likes your work

Emma:

Best friend (no offence to my lovely mother) but my best friend currently lives in a different country so I haven't seen them face to face in years so I would love to spend a day with them

WYR a worldwide renowed author with everyone praising your work but nobody knows you wrote it or be a very famous author everybody knows (well known public figure) but almost nobody likes your work

I feel you, my best friend lives in another country as well and I havent seen her in years :(

Fairiela:

I feel you, my best friend lives in another country as well and I havent seen her in years :(

): hopefully we can see our friends soon in the upcominv years

Renowed author.

WYR meet your favourite singer or actor 

singer

Would you rather spend every weekend indoors or spend every weekend outdoors?

indoors

WYR be in a relationship with someone who you love, but they don't love you. Or, be with someone you don't love, but they love you 

the latter

Would you rather be homeless or be in prison?

homeless

WYR be buried or cremated after you die 

Buried 

WYR go to the zoo or aquarium? 

Aquarium

wyr be invited to a dinner for two with your favourite celebrity or win $ 100,000,=?