kiss

Rose(blackpink)

Sasha Jee:

Game should be fair and fun. It get boring if one person is Deleting their post  and reposting the same thing. I can block an unfair player. It is a reason for blocking for me. :) Bye

Relax your booty it's just a game not a race, no reason to attack someone you don't personally know, you don't know how this person feels now or how much they got hurt by you blocking them. people can delete and post whatever they like if you keep on blocking people without reason then you have the problem.

bensucelik:

kiss

Park Bo-gum

Dismiss

Jackie Chan

sweet roll:

Relax your booty it's just a game not a race, no reason to attack someone you don't personally know, you don't know how this person feels now or how much they got hurt by you blocking them. people can delete and post whatever they like if you keep on blocking people without reason then you have the problem.

blocking someone over forum games seems too much but I think it's wrong to delete posts here 'cause it makes us look like we're responding to the post above when we were actually responding to someone else's original post who deleted it and it makes me look like I posted twice in a row 

Elle0804:

Dismiss

Jackie Chan

dismiss

Lee Joon Gi

Kiss

Yamashita Tomohisa

dismiss

Yoon Sang Hyun