We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
The person above me has matched me with the spirit of a monkey...what did I ever do to you?
this 3 person above me still having a dejavu time of there life thinking they kne where my stink socks are.. but hellooo baby.. you will never find it coz i hid it under happykoreandrama stinking bed lol... :p
The person above me is too busy hiding socks while the person above her is matching my spirit with a monkeys
lol hell yeah baby lmao :p:p:p the person above is undecided to call my bluff about my stinking socks and getting a monkey for a spirit pajama party..
LOl the person above me was matched with a handsome spy and because I died before I can see whatever they are doing as I'm pretending to be blind !
The person above me is more interested in my monkey match that they wish to invite him for a blind date for herself!
the person above me is jealous now! she is pregnant and can't risk to lose him
The person above me is trying to steal my monkey away and the stress made me miscarry and so I can let him go. I am so happy that the person above me can handle recycled men or monkeys even!
The person above me is secretly planning to demolish South Korea!!
LOL OMG.. your insane lies are all twisted..as i mentioned earlier this 3 heads are all twisted and crazy lol wait where does my stinky socks go? i think one of you took it.. pls handle it w/care yeah baby?:D
The person above me is a corrupt builder who is plotting multiple assassinations
Ej101 wrote: LOL OMG.. your insane lies are all twisted..as i mentioned earlier this 3 heads are all twisted and crazy lol

Welcome to the world we call our imagination...muhahahaha
The person above me is actually the joker from batman and is also planning on bombing a hospital lol
LOL the person above me is the winner of fight club, shes so good that she put Brad Pitt in a coma lol goodnight guys me and my stinky socks need to have my beauty sleep im going back to work.. lazy days are over....
The person above me is the evil old lady who tried to kill cat-woman