2. Yeon Woo (top management)

3. Han Jung Woo - One Fine Week

4. Hu Li - Unusual Idol Love

5. Seo Tae Woong  (Run on)

6.  mj - hit the top

7. kang joon hyuk - i picked up a star on the road

8. Kang Lee Hyun - imitation

10. Cha Shi Ahn - Her Private Life

10 Characters with multiple personalities (please write the main/original character first, you can write the other personalities' character names afterward). 

1. Goo Seo Jin, Robin - Hyde, Jekyll, Me

2. cha do hyun, shin se gi, yo na, nana, Yo Sub, perry park, mr x - kill me heal me

3. Shen Yi Zhen, (I forgot other personalities name) - Seven of Me

(sorry for picked a difficult topic :'( , let's start a new topic)

10 characters that you think has hard or miserable life (you can add some explanation if you want :))

1. Kim Myung Hee - Youth of May (I feel like her life is so miserable, she sacrificed her school, her love for her friend, she gave up many things in her life, I just want her to be happy)

2. Oh Ji Soo - Extracurricular (Basically a high school student who was abandoned by his parents and who struggles daily to provide for himself. To make money to achieve his dream of going to university, he gets into a morally ambiguous line of work, risking going to jail or worse.)

3. Lee Kang - Chocolate (An orphan who lost his parents at a young age and was taken under the wing of his paternal family simply because he has their last name. He was forced to give up his passion for cooking and thrust into the family business and became a doctor against his will. He basically grew up unhappy and unloved.)

4. Cha Hyun Soo-Sweet Home(Every bad thing that could happen to him did. Bullying, depression, orphanhood, virus turned him into a monster etc Still remained a good person and hero even when the world did not treat him fairly. He helped people but was still not accepted by them)

5.Seo Won Ju / "Sigma"- Sisyphus: The Myth(His origin story is sad. A villain that's truly a product of his environment. The abuse, mental health, poverty etc I lowkey get why he is that way and he was not the genesis of  thetime loop or nuclear explosion )

6.  Kang Sung Mo - He is Psychometric ( i think rightly so that he is in jail- but his childhood was the beginning of his miserable and hard life,  being locked in the basement with his mother, and having zero understanding of emotions and the outside world, the way his father treated him and his mother and trying to escape it all, so much trauma )

7. Do Hyun So - Flower of Evil (accused of murder, exorcised by his entire community when he was younger)