Oh alright! Thank you

ElBee:

Hmm depends on what you're thinking is the road trip... I haven't seen it so I can only go by episode guide synopses, but in ep 5 "Tian joins Nam for a trip into the city " is it a nearby city or somewhere far away? 

The premise (moving from the city to the countryside and eventually back) doesn't fit... going home to visit family isn't really a road trip, either, usually. Think hopping in a car to do something for recreation (usually plans are loose at best and in dramas things always change from any original plans that were made)... 

I hope that's helpful.

It was a kind of far village

KC Drama LOVER:

It was a kind of far village

Ultimately, it's up to you to decide. If there was important/significant time spent showing them getting from A to B and the sort of communication, bonding/camaraderie that is usually associated with it, go for it. We aren't grading anything. :)

MDL Watch Challenge 2022 is Officially Closed.

Congratulations!! to all the people who turned in their form . The name will be included in the hall of fame

People can still turn in their challenges but the name will not be included in Hall of Fame.

So with this another watch challenge is over and we hope everyone participated enjoyed it

The New MDL Watch Challenge 2023 will be posted sometime during December 31st, till then we will be working on the finishing touches as well as updating the Hall of Fame.

Welcome back next year!

Congratulations to all 118 people who turned in their forms for this yers watch challenge!

We have now updated the Hall of Fame, However we are human so pleas check to see that your name is in the right space. If not please message this account and add a link to your turn-in form. so we can fix it.

We would also like to congratulate all those who hundreds participated without turning in their form, We hope you enjoyed the recipes 🥳

Psst.. not all the people on the team turned in their forms either...

Next years challenge will be posted sometime during December 31st or early January 1st for those in the east.

We hope to see you there!

Link to the hall of fame: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/67585-mdl-watch-challenge-2022?pid=2081843&page=1#p2081843

xxmai locked this Jan 13, 2023 05:00 pm