Moonlight:

Actos

You cannot reply your post with another post. Someone has to post in between according to the rules so Actos is not acceptable in this context. Either choose Actos or Astor and delete your unchosen comment according to your choosing

Northern raveller:

Actor

you posted under your post as well and now you attack me? huh ? its just it freezes get  grip dude and stop attacking people

Moonlight:

you posted under your post as well and now you attack me? huh ? its just it freezes get  grip dude and stop attacking people

I am not attacking you , I just reminded you the rules and I can see you followed the rules. You must be quite young to think it was a personal attack on you. It never was, I do not know you. I do not attack people I know either.  Learn to accept criticism and advice without taking it personally.  By the way I did not reply to my post, you had written Astor after Pastor and deleted the post in between  after I wrote my post to accuse me with the same action. It is a cheap move  . I follow rules of the game, since I have seen what happens when people start to disregard rules

Moonlight:

Pastry 

pastr

What do pastr and mastr mean in English?

Northern raveller:

Actor

Actors