puma161:

I think, in general, it's better to specify it because ML can be either male or main lead. so just for others to understand it as the prompter wished :)

Reading the question again there's a big capital ML on the question. It's just when I'm thinking about another one in towel and bathrope, my brain eliminating that word from the question. Suzy's character seems to be the MC (main character) in that drama because everything is seen from her perspective. But thank you for the kind words ^^

puma161:

I think, in general, it's better to specify it because ML can be either male or main lead. so just for others to understand it as the prompter wished :)

Normally people use ML for a male lead (opposite to FL as a female lead) and MC for a main character aka main lead :) 

9. Uncontrollably Fond

10. Bride of Habaek

10 titles with a supportive/protective mother-in-law

1. Perfect Marriage Revenge - FL's MIL

Ahn Sarang:

Normally people use ML for a male lead (opposite to FL as a female lead) and MC for a main character aka main lead :) 

oh, got it. maybe it's cause i'm still kinda new to the terms that my mind go both ways. thanks~

puma161:

oh, got it. maybe it's cause i'm still kinda new to the terms that my mind go both ways. thanks~

I mean you're not wrong, it does also mean main lead, but I don't think anyone on this game usually uses it that way.

NoirRoseHeart:

I mean you're not wrong, it does also mean main lead, but I don't think anyone on this game usually uses it that way.

I mean maybe it does but I've never seen this way to explain ML before :) 

ML as a male lead is way more common I guess

Let's just move on to the new topic :)

“10 titles with a supportive/protective mother-in-law”

Bonus because they’re not married: Advance Bravely ( she's my absolute favorite mother-in-law because she's a big fan of her son-in-law and always praises and promotes him to her son XD )

_Shinigami_:

Let's just move on to the new topic :)

“10 titles with a supportive/protective mother-in-law”

2. Advance Bravely (I hope that counts because they're not married. But she's my absolute favorite mother-in-law because she's a big fan of her son-in-law and always praises and promotes him to her son XD )

Let's save it for later if the topic stalls, I thought about married couples when was writing this :) 

Ok, changed it ;)

Ahn Sarang:

10 titles with a supportive/protective mother-in-law

1. Perfect Marriage Revenge - FL's MIL

3. Destined -FL MIL

Sassy Go Go (does it count not yet married so another bonus, fml mom amd ml dad too...)

4? 5?  bonus? Itazura Na Kiss she supported FL before the couple got married so idk if it counts

LouM:

4? 5?  bonus? Itazura Na Kiss she supported FL before the couple got married so idk if it counts

If they got married in the drama and she kept doing it, then it counts :)