DavisLoret:

Lol...all the 3 are cdramas.

I don't mind. I'd prefer korean or thai, but I'm fine with chinese too. thanks though ^^

Saygo :
8. Strong Girl Bong Soon

I don't remember the relationship between the ML's mom and the FL. I might have missed it...

mahiba:

I don't remember the relationship between the ML's mom and the FL. I might have missed it...

me too

Oh snap. you are right it doesn't count. I just realised you were only referring to ML's mom and not including FL's Mom. I deleted it.

mahiba:

8. Itazura na Kiss

9. Ojakgyo Brothers

10. Thirty but Seventeen

10 dramas/movies where you were unsatisfied with a character (they can be leads or support characters)

Ex: You liked the character, but you wished they weren't the bad guy

1. Vincenzo : i really jang jun woo (ok taec yeon's character) till he was revealed as a villian, i mean his goofy character was so lovable

2.HIStory4: Close to You- the stalker step brother turned boyfriend. I'm all for flawed characters but I just couldn't empathize or like them. I wish they wrote him differently entirely or developed him better to add to the story.

3. Squid game- The ML was not consistent for me and how everything ended showed that too.Again flawed characters are great but his journey did not move me like the supporting characters.

5.  So many where the FL is written as weak and won't defend herself.  The more recent dramas are not quite as bad about this, but even in 2021 there was Dali and the Cocky Prince, where the FL is ridiculously  passive and must constantly be protected  by a man (two men in this case).  I dropped it after 10 episodes because of this, so maybe it got better,  but in one scene the ML's step-mother uses her as a punching bag and she just sits there and takes it.  Yes, writers, we get it, she's a nice, gentle  person, but no character should be written to be so weak.     

emaureeng:

4.  Nine: Nine Times Time Travel - the villain's mannerisms were too extreme, almost as though he was in a silent movie. Seemed out of step with the tone of the drama.

I noticed that too about this drama. The villain was the worst, but other characters' reactions were also over the top.  I blame the director.

6. Lee Shin Young in Crash Landing on You- I just wished he would've talked more

7- Mia Jum Pen, everybody on the set was a huge disappointment (and I mean even the PD and the writer). But especially Sopit, the villain. She was at first gonna be a strong 2d FL, the one who's a badass and knows how to remain dignified even if she doesn't get the man. Then she was r... and it's like it made her flip out, she became something else, I don't even know how to explain. Why would you start torturing other victims, for God's sake!?? Anyways. So, Her.

8. The centimeter of love - FL's brother, father and ML's mother...oh gosh...these 3 characters were just one of the most annoying characters ever portrayed as family members, I can mess up my brain and could understand the ML's mother BUT, FL's family was totally messed up.

This was one of those times where I was begging to not give these characters a redemption arc and rather wished for FL to leave her family.