8. Beyond Evil- I don't know why I always thought it will end horrible and that one of my favourite characters will go to jail, but surprisingly it wasn't like that :)

9. The Guest- I don't even know how ones gets over that kind of supernatural fueled trauma where a serial killer ghost murks your whole family.It was hectic but the trio made it out at the end!

10.Story of Yanxi Palace- I'm surprised it wrapped up the way it did. Very messy  the whole way till the end was a calm happy situation

Someone else please pick the next topic

10 drama/movies with cyberbullying 

1. The Comments

2. F4 Thailand

4. Girl From Nowhere

6. fish upon the sky

7. The World of My 17

8. Wacko At Law

9. Falling Into Your Smile - rumors and nasty postings about the FL and others

10. The Leaked

10 dramas where neither of the leads are good or likable people and why

1- Cheongdamdong Alice both are calculating because hurt and betrayed by love

2-  So Wayree: they're both morally questionable. (Though she's been hurt too) 

3 - The innocent Man: both calculating, cold and cunning. 

4. The penthouse. Do I even need to say it ? They were ALL weird

edit : the "Do I even need to say it" was aimed at the reason, not the fact that Penthouse wasn't yet mentionned oops

I feel maybe people ain't inspired...

5- kill it: both cold because trauma

6- ode to joy: at least 2 of the 5 FLs are not likeable. Same for one of the ML. 

7. Single Cunning Lady - both of the leads are childish and go out of their way to bother the other, and i often question their motives

8. Tsumari Suki tte iitai n Dakedo, - ML was a huge lair, and FL was so naive that she seemed stupid.

Unpopular opinion 

9. Love 020 (ml is overbearing, FL is suppose to be a smart independent woman. They date and FL becomes this weak, I need ML to rescue me type. ML is so perfect he can do nothing wrong. Don't get me wrong, I like the actor just not the character)