Actual time travel or can it be one of those kdrama things where they interact with their younger selves without any actual time travel eg. Come and Hug Me?

1. The King Eternal Monarch - he goes back 3 times to rescue himself from the bad guys.

newbiefan:

Actual time travel or can it be one of those kdrama things where they interact with their younger selves without any actual time travel eg. Come and Hug Me?

1. The King Eternal Monarch - he goes back 3 times to rescue himself from the bad guys.

Yes it has to be actual time travel, so Come and Hug Me is not one. The King Eternal Monarch is definitely here.

2. Hello, Me! - FL’s younger self traveled to meet the current self

3. Parallel love (female)

6. Alice - FL definitely met her childhood self and adult self too. I think ML also met his highschooler self. 

7.  Longing Heart (2018) - haven't yet watched this one. He goes back in time to help his younger self get the girl, but unfortunately she finds the mature man more interesting.

8. marry him if you dare - fl

9.Sisyphus: The Myth- FL

10. First love again- ML

Next topic:-

10 drama/movies which shows the relationship between three generations, it can be bad or good. 

1.Link: Eat, Love, Kill- Not the main focus but the FL, her mom and grandmother are a large part. We see how much they care for each other and the lengths they would go to protect each other. An interesting dynamic.

2.The Story of Ming Lan- We see how FL navigates her place in the family up until she starts her own. Family relationships are significant 

3. Autumn's Concerto 

4. Until We Meet Again - all the characters are connected in every which way possible, from grandparents, to nephews and grandchildren.

5. In Family We Trust