2. The Romance of Tiger and Rose- FL is a writer who becomes character in the tv script she was writing.

3.Please Don’t Spoil Me- FL a writer became character of her own novel.

Not sure if this counts
4. Why R U - one of the leads became inspiration for his sister’s novel, and later the stories from the novel played out in real life

Blkittykat:

Not sure if this counts
4. Why R U - one of the leads became inspiration for his sister’s novel, and later the stories from the novel played out in real life 

Not really. I'm thinking more a long the lines of a separate character living/inhibiting another world within a story. 

Saygo :

Not really. I'm thinking more a long the lines of a separate character living/inhibiting another world within a story. 

Oh alright. Than the next person can do number 4 again

4. Lost Romance

5. Oh My Drama Lover

6. Mystic Pop Up Bar - they go into the dream state/world. Does this count?

6. to get her (ml enters and gets stuck in a video game, fl also goes in to rescue him.)

7. unexpected (ml enters into and becomes the protagonist of the manga he was writing)

8. dramaworld (fl enters a drama she was watching)

newbiefan:

1. Mystic Pop Up Bar - they go into the dream state/world. Does this count?

No. Preferably the protagonist enters a fictional world through a medium like a book,movie, game etc

so the next one is ..

9.  My Villain Husband- FL finds herself in the world of a novel

Saygo :
8.  My Villain Husband- FL finds herself in the world of a novel

this should be the 9th, right?

Yeah you right i just realized. I changed it

10 - My Disciple Died Yet Once Again - I haven't seen the drama but read the novel :)

10 dramas with hilarious couple fights (real or playful). It can be written to be funny or you just couldn't help but laugh even though it was supposed to be serious.

1. Eve- FL threw money at the chairman and treated him like a prostitute in an argument. She was acting wild but changed her mood from vicious to sweet  so quick. Their whole exchange was funny to me.