10. Descendants of the sun

someone else can pick

10 dramas which are extremely loved by people but you hate them/don't like them

1.Vincenzo

2.Taxi Driver

3. My Mister is well loved by people but for me it was a really hard ride and this drama made me feel empty in the bad way... Even though I think it's worth watching and have many pluses, and I really appreciated work done by makers and actors, it wasn't something I liked. And also there were many unattractive characters I mean their personality (just like in real life) 

And yes, it triggered one of my fears - living in poverty

7. Flower of Evil - I just had a hard time with getting myself to like it, because it's got great ratings on MDL and it was so popular, it spawned a couple of adaptations. I just couldn't seem to get into the story, none of the characters really clicked with me and it wasn't a particularly enjoyable watch. 

8. Run On

9. New Life Begins

(and You Are My Glory, but let’s give #10 to someone else XD)

Oh wait I forgot my most hated drama lol

10. A Love So Beautiful

10 dramas/movies that feature an outfit you liked and would wear (if you looked like the character wearing it)
with pics, please

1. Not Me - "Black" I think this one could be a fairly easy look to pull off (if you can find a hoodie without sleeves). I like the maroon with the denim. Casual and comfortable.

wasnt able to find a scene of him wearing the white shirt black jeans while i did a quick skim through the movie but looks so good on him.
2.April Snow

3. Marry My Husband - FL's dress

I would steal these FLs' wardrobe:

4. Happiness - comfy outfits

5. Vincenzo - chic but elegant office clothes

6. Doom at Your Service - warm and comfy but at the same time feminine and elegant outfits

i am a big cardigan/hoodie? person (idk what it's called exactly) i wear whenever possible

7.Twenty (Realised i hadnt had it on my list so i just added it lol)

i have also come to realise that i like girls with hoodies/cardigan? a lot
Bonus:Majisuka Gakuen