10) Love is sweet - As much as I remember, ML had a crush on FL and he kind of teased her when she was young to make her strong emotionally.

10 dramas where romance does not affect much of the plot and romance part is no love triangle/no breakup...where it only helps to make them strong. (kind of slight romance)

1) Happiness

I find your topic a bit difficult, so just to be sure what your looking for is...dramas with no break ups and no love triangles and with the tag: slight romance? Also I haven’t seen Happiness so which drama (or movie) are you referring to? I always like to look up the titles.

I’m hoping this one works:

2. Good Doctor

Rien:

I find your topic a bit difficult, so just to be sure what your looking for is...dramas with no break ups and no love triangles and with the tag: slight romance? Also I haven’t seen Happiness so which drama (or movie) are you referring to? I always like to look up the titles.

I’m hoping this one works:

2. Good Doctor

Yeah....like this....I have seen this one, also happiness is the zombie drama starring han hyo joo and park hyung sik

3. Jirisan 

4. My Name 

Hope these counts :)

twinight:

5. The Underclass

8. The Revenge 

Suddenly this drama popped out in my mind XP

9.  When Time Stops

10.  Kill It

New topic:  10 dramas where a supporting character dominates every scene they are in:

1.  Something  in the Rain;  FL's incredibly awful mother

2.  When the Weather is Fine:  ML's loquacious younger sister. 

3. Inspector Koo - The grandma boss lady and Santa

4. The Fiery Priest- Long Dragon

what differentiates a main and supporting character? sometimes they are actually somewhat a supporting character but turns out in mdl they are written as main role, or vice versa.

6. Hashimoto - Kieta Hatsukoi

7. The trio of Ai, Ni and Miriam - Tonhon Chonlatee

(these characters are written as support role in mdl) 

oche:

what differentiates a main and supporting character? sometimes they are actually somewhat a supporting character but turns out in mdl they are written as main role, or vice versa.

6. Hashimoto - Kieta Hatsukoi

7. The trio of Ai, Ni and Miriam - Tonhon Chonlatee

(these characters are written as support role in mdl) 

To keep it simple, supporting is everyone who isn't the ML or FL.

8.  Mother :  The birth mother's unbelievably creepy boyfriend.  I still get chills just thinking about him.

9. intense love : ml's sister
10. you are my glory : ml's ex

New topic:  10 dramas where the ML increases our standards to BURJ KHALIFA(toppest/highest) level

1. OUR BELOVED SUMMER : CHOI UNG