10.  Rooftop Prince:  ML was supposed to marry 1st sister, before 2nd sister intentionally scarred 1st sister's face.  He grew to love her anyway.

New topic:  10 dramas where  the director or writer makes a mind-boggling choice:

1.  Something in the Rain:  In just about every poignant scene, Director Ahn Pan-seok plays as musical accompaniment "Sometimes It's Hard to Be a Woman" .  He must really love that song, but it's slow and twangy, and almost never fits the scene.  

2. Chicago Typewriter:   At a party, the leads randomly shoot into a crowd, killing innocent people.  

3. My Bromance 2: 5 Years Later - why in the world they would write a sequel, and then write in 4-5 side couples who had way more screen time then the main couple will always be a question in my mind. Like why? I wanted to see more of the main couple after waiting years for the sequel, and this is what we got.... Just because "BL" is the trend these days doesn't mean we need so many couples in the show. And then they killed off a character for no reason. He was a good person.

4. Well-Intended Love: why they decided to make the ML do something so awful AND have the FL forgive him pretty easily always confused me. It would have been so much better without that stupid twist. It was horrible and served no real purpose to the plot.

5. Cheese in the Trap (when the writers gave more screen time to the SML because of some issues during production, they made the male lead look really bad and it was hard to redeem him in the end)

6. Young Lady and Gentleman: Everything after the first few episodes or when Sera was gone for a while. Like Sera coming back when she is not needed, her getting pregnant and YG noting even thinking about doing a DNA test and just letting it be. Dandan's dad locks her in her room so she doesn't see YG when he is cheating on his wife with his ex.  There is a lot, everything in the drama

I AM SHOOKETH:

6. Young Lady and Gentleman: Everything after the first few episodes or when Sera was gone for a while

Can you think of something specific? 

7. HIStory4: Close to you : writers had almost everyone side with the rapist and said that it was okay because he liked the person he raped and proceeded to gaslight the person who was raped. I will never understand the writers descion to make it okay just because "the rapist was in love with who he raped."

InvisibleInsomnia:
7. HIStory4: Close to you

Yeah, they could have done without the rape, and the story of their relationship would have still been the same without it. The only thing it maybe lead to was the younger brother's confession of feelings, but his feelings could have been revealed a different way.

NoirRoseHeart:

Yeah, they could have done without the rape, and the story of their relationship would have still been the same without it. The only thing it maybe lead to was the younger brother's confession of feelings, but his feelings could have been revealed a different way.

It added absolutely nothing to their story. I can think of 100 different ways the confession could have taken place. 

8. Tracer- The way they deal with the past and present is not seamless to me. The scenes could have been distinguished in a different way.  The  representation  of time was an issue for me

9. Gen Y-  How  the change in cast changed the story for this. The plot seemed messy and they could have  chosen a different course of action  or recast the main role instead of having a main character be mia the whole story (They even blurred out the face like miss bellum in the power puff girls). They also made a fated love storyline for a couple that wasn't endgame which threw me off.

10. Midsummer Is Full of Love(I never understood why they wrote their contract on paper and didn't hide it very well and when they fell in love why wouldn't they just rip it. I have the same feeling with a lot of contract dating dramas where they write it on paper.)

10 dramas where the FL or the ML made a promise they will marry the other lead when they were younger 

1. My Little Happiness 

2. Summer Again

Not sure if a spoiler or not.

3. What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

NoirRoseHeart:
Not sure if a spoiler or not.

I think it is