10. The good bad mother

10 dramas/movies where a professional gets corrected by someone and that person is right.

2. Sherlock - Untold stories (Shishio corrects the police all the time)

Maybe

3. Where Stars Land (different seniors get corrected by their underlings or coworkers working in another profession..)

Jung in-sun fan:

10. The good bad mother

10 dramas/movies where a professional gets corrected by someone and that person is right.

Are you okay with juniors correcting seniors?

And I’d add

4. Hwarang (cause ML corrects the ruling system (king & Co) a lot.. if being king/ruler counts as profession lol)

4. Just Between Lovers - both FL & ML have their moments correcting those who should know but don't seem to care.

_Shinigami_:

And I’d add

4. Hwarang (cause ML corrects the ruling system (king & Co) a lot.. if being king/ruler counts as profession lol)

newbiefan:

Are you okay with juniors correcting seniors?

Yes to both

counting was off so I correct it with 

6. Library Wars (FL teaches ML (her superior) and her colleagues)

7. Flex X Cop (FL corrects her senior regarding a case that was closed as a suicide when it was actually a homicide, ML also corrected FL multiple times when he is an inexperienced investigator but his team didn't believe him until they saw with their own eyes that he theorized correctly)

8. Homemade Love Story (FL corrects ML who is a construction worker, regarding some foundation issues or something with a water source/piping system, and ML didn't believe her. FL kept saying the pipes will burst but he brushed it off. But then the pipes burst and she was right.)

9. Tokyo in April is - Did not go down well.

10. She and Her Perfect Husband - ML corrects his supervisor and isn't appreciated for it.

10 dramas/movies where constructive criticism was taken well. There can be a little discomfort (it is always a challenge when one's flaws are pointed out) but the person takes it without too much offense and without retribution.

1. D.P. (Main lead did something seriously wrong. But he used the criticism to get better at his work)

2. Nice flight! (Ml gets criticized about team work and he talks it out with his partner)