4. The Law cafe

This is a beautiful topic, thank you! <3

5. The Sound of Magic

6. my boss

BONUS: While You Were Sleeping - It was a field of wheat not flowers, hence the bonus. This was another where the extras stole the scene, as I do believe they were intended to.

7. Love Better than Immortality

8. My girlfriend is an alien

9. Love in the Moonlight

10. Boys over flowers

10 Dramas/Movies that have a great concept but the writing/plot progression let you down (explanation welcomed)

1. the sign (in my opinion, the concept was great, but the writers weren’t able to combine the two different happenings (police case vs naga/traditional storyline) properly. Maybe it was also just too much for 12eps..)

2. Revenge girl — movie (started strong, but it felt like they totally forgot about the actual revenge part in the end (they didn’t even show the other character anymore))

3. The Impossible Heir (My expectations for this drama way to high. We had two amazing actors, Lee Jae Wook and Lee Jun Young, plus it's on Disney. Great premise, just poor execution, poor editing, bad acting by FL. Read all the comments in the shows' page, basically, majority are just hate watching like me.

4. Oh My Ladylord! - It had the makings to be a great romcom, a great cast and a good synopsis, but it was literally anything but a good romcom. Bad writing, stupid storylines the 'love triangle' was so messed up... toxic af, it had very little romcom... sad ending There's a good reason it's only got a 6.7/10. 

5. Ye Cheng (The writers tried to catch the audience with gender role reversal in ep 1. Then they move on to the typical „superb ml, dumb fl“ plot. The worst thing: to make this clear to the audience, they have the female characters repeatedly say „I’m dumb“ or variations of it. Additionally, the plotholes are miles wide)

7. Doom at your service - Great concept and actors, but personally, the progression sucked. It was wayy too draggy at some parts, and a lot of the dialogue was really cringe for me.

8. Destined with you - Great story and a lot of potential to be great, but no chemistry in leads and I disliked ML and FLs character. FL was typical, "can't stand up for herself" FL (even when someone wrongfully slapped her??) and that made her annoying. ML was too stoic and the only reason for his comedic change was the potion. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE tsundere MLs, but this ML was not it. Also, they tried to justify cheating by making the person getting cheated on also a cheater. Like, they don't cancel out.