10 titles in which a lead reincarnated multiple times (their current incarnation should be at least 3rd) 

1. See you in my 19th life

2. Bulgasal: Immortal Souls

3. Moon in the Day

4. Love and Redemption (10x)

Sorry, I got confused, it’s this one

5.  Love You Seven Times

6. Love of Thousand Years

As the topic about reincarnation, maybe someone remember this one? I saw it on YouTube shorts and cannot find it again

It was about girl reincarnating many times and dying. The particular scene was somewhere not in real world, maybe it was heaven, the girl was talking to a deity (?) or someone who made her reincarnate. 

He was like, why are you here so quickly? You was only 19, or similar age. And she explains what happened to her. 

If I remember correctly it was the one I already added above: Love you seven times 

_Shinigami_:

If I remember correctly it was the one I already added above: Love you seven times 

I will try this one, thanks! 

7. Death's Game

@ Ahn Sarang: your welcome, hope it’s the one you were looking for

nothing:

https://mydramalist.com/27234-le-coup-de-foudre 

Yeah i know. But the still not together in HS. They're not couple. Just have crush with each other

Ahn Sarang:

As the topic about reincarnation, maybe someone remember this one? I saw it on YouTube shorts and cannot find it again

It was about girl reincarnating many times and dying. The particular scene was somewhere not in real world, maybe it was heaven, the girl was talking to a deity (?) or someone who made her reincarnate. 

He was like, why are you here so quickly? You was only 19, or similar age. And she explains what happened to her. 

I think that the last immortal... Let me looked up at YT for the clip...