6. Moon Lovers - flashback of piggyback ride. It was after emotional final, really sad scenes, death of FL. And then they decided to finish us off by showing happy times leads had

7. Ghost is all around - A flashback from Cat and Jane's bonding - Cat thought she's still with Jane, without her knowing that it was his ghost already and Jane is dead already by thhat time. That was really awesome, her loss had never been that hard because she got the last chance to spent more time with her bestfriend without her knowing that her bestfriend was already dead.

8. Eien no Kinou (Eternal Yesterday) - the one ML died (which we already knew). At end, there is a time skip where the other ML is shown thinking he still has not fell in love again and doesn't think he ever will because he can't imagine loving anyone as much as the ML who had died. I really cried during that scene.

9. Until We Meet Again  They used the beginning of the drama as a flashback as Pharm and Dean start to remember their past lives. And it made me cry every time.

NoirRoseHeart:

8. Snow Lotus - the ML has dreams he fell in love with a "man." The ML and FL get trapped in an elevator together, and that is when he starts to think she might be the person in his dreams (she's cross-dressing).

I feel like you suggested a drama for the previous topic 

Ahn Sarang:

I feel like you suggested a drama for the previous topic 

Oops. You're right. Was clicking though my notifications and they only showed as far as that topic, and I didn't bother scrolling down. I edited my answer.

10. The Legend of Shen Li the flashback to who FL’s real parents are and how they fell in love but then had to be torn apart killed me

10 titles where one of the leads rush back from a business trip in order to see the other (ideally one of them acknowledges this coming home/meeting ahead of time)

1. Best Choice Ever - ML

2. Love is Sweet - ML

Bonus: it's not really suitable but this request reminded me the drama Dong Yi where the king rushed back to his concubine's palace to see their newborn son whenever he had a break from his work :) 

3. Nice Flight! (Working as a pilot, ML had to travel and got delayed. He reschedule his work /flight plans and flew back as a passenger so he could  meet up with FL anyway (to her surprise))  

Bonus : since it's kind of the opposite, but the scene in Cherry Magic (Japan and Thailand), where Adachi and Achi rush to see Kurosawa and Karan after their respective business trips 

5. A Business Proposal

6. The Promise - It was actually a longer term work, separation thing but he comes back early, with some unfortunate instances around it... Very much acknowledge by the other party.

7. Koi Desu: Yankee-kun to Hakujou Garu