1. Ousama ni Sasagu Kusuriyubi - Yokohama Marine Tower in the background

2. Moving

Don't have exact screenshot but there was a scene with this man sitting on Namsan Tower

3. Boys Over Flowers

4. Imawa no Kuni no Alice Season 2 (Tokyo Tower)

5. Itaewon Class (Namsan Tower)

6. Twenty-five twenty-one

7. Boss & me - Oriental Pearl Tower 

9. Lighter & Princess - Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai

10. Office Girls - Taipei 101 Tower

Actually I have a topic! Interested to see if there are 10 of these…

10 titles where a wife works with the mistress to take down the cheating husband

1. Alliance

I feel like I've seen this somewhere but I can't remember. May I suggest this one. It doesn't fit in the literal sense, yet it kinda does fit in a weird way.

2. Marry My Husband - In the first timeline FL is 2MLs wife who is cheating on her with her best friend. They kill her and she goes back in time to before she marries him and works out that everything that has happened will happen but she can transfer her fate to someone else. With this in mind she asks her 'best friend' if she'll help her take out the trash (referring to 2ML) for her. 'BF" agrees and actively works to steal 2ML from FL. Sorta but not really working together though only FL is trying to take down her (not) husband.

3. The Other Woman (It’s a western Movie, but I felt like it fit the description best)

4. New Life begins (it’s the side pairing. 2nd prince got 24 women and the wife collaborate with them against the husband)

6. The Story of Twenty Nine

this topic is probably a little too hard haha, so next person can go ahead and pick something different!

10 shows with adults riding Merry-Go-Rounds or using swings  (with photos, please).