Hello, trying to find out the titles of the songs used in this season to update my TMS playlist. Thank you.

Looking for this song in ep 4 ?

Are you ready to face all the things we regret. hey you, are you ready to say all the things we never said.

Chelsea Black:

Looking for this song in ep 4 ?

Are you ready to face all the things we regret. hey you, are you ready to say all the things we never said. 

Yes! Someone in the comments section did indicate the title but when I searched it on Spotify it's a different version. Looking for the exact version used in episode 4.

AyeBelleCat:

Yes! Someone in the comments section did indicate the title but when I searched it on Spotify it's a different version. Looking for the exact version used in episode 4.

That was a totally different song by AnimalZounds or something. Disappointing 

Yes I’m looking for it too. I thought you could find anything on the internet but apparently not. I’ve tried Shazam and searching lyrics but no success. I’ve put the word out on lots of fan groups so if I get the answer I’ll post it.

Thank you. I also tried to search with the lyrics and couldn't find it. I'm hoping Korean fans can read the end credits and tell us 

I was even thinking of calling VIKI ? but instead I left a message on their community board. Once I want to know something I’m pretty tenacious ha ha

Una207:

I was even thinking of calling VIKI ? but instead I left a message on their community board. Once I want to know something I’m pretty tenacious ha ha

It may be easier to contact the producers on social media ? 

Yes I might well do that ? it’s driving me crazy!

Una207:

Haha. That's a good trait. Thank you for joining the hunt. Hope we get positive results. Really love to hear the song in full.

I got a couple of replies on YouTube fan sites saying that it’s from the OST which will be released after the series finale. It makes sense because Shazam has never failed me before:) 

Una207:

I got a couple of replies on YouTube fan sites saying that it’s from the OST which will be released after the series finale. It makes sense because Shazam has never failed me before:) 

Well it's good to know we'll get it eventually ! 

Did anyone ever find out who sang this song? 

I haven’t checked lately because I was too distraught from the whole season ? ? (I’m actually not joking). Now I’m wondering if I actually want the song ? seriously though I really liked it and  I’m going to redouble my efforts!

I googled Lyrics  "Are you ready to face all the things we regret. hey you, are you ready to say all the things we never said” and the only result was your post on here ?