3. King the Land - exactly this! ML actually listened to people around him and changed his attitude and behavior. 

Since 24 hours have passed and unfortunately the topic has not progressed much, I propose another 10.

10 dramas/movies with the most beautiful or memorable accessories (pictures are welcome)

1. Rebirth for you - it has various beautiful hair accessories. In my opinion, they’re the most beautiful I’ve ever seen in a Chinese drama. They definitely catched my eye.. 

(Sorry for the long post, I don’t know how to change the size of the pics..^^;; )

2. Love and Leashes - and sorry, but I will never ever forget MLs custom made collar, too ^^; XD

Memorable as an important part of plot

3. Hwayugi (A Korean Odyssey) - Geumganggo, a magical bracelet that will ensure the obedience of anyone who wears it

4. Goblin - Sunny's ring from her previous life

5.Eve-I found her oufits memorable because they were quite loud. The diamond snake necklace on eve herself lol

6.Mad for Each Other- the glasses and flower combo she wore was pretty & memorable

7. Hotel del Luna - FL wears a lot of beautiful and elegant hairpins

I especially loved this one, also, it was an important detail for the plot and FL's story

Another mention is staff's pins, simple but elegant 

8. The Untamed - Lan Zhans Headband, cause it told us the truth about them: they got married (even censorship couldn’t stop this one lol)

“The meaning behind the forehead ribbon is to regulate oneself, and no one else can touch it. Only when you meet and fall in love with your fated person will this restriction be unnecessary.”

9. Boys over flowers

Oh this gives me nostalgia.

10. Goong  - FL had a really impressive headpiece

10 shows where they had the best childhood connection (say why). Photos encouraged.

1. Bad Buddy - it will take literally hundreds of posts for me to explain why this is the epitome of childhood connections to me, so I'll try to keep this short. 

Their entire relationship was based on the fact that their parents hated each other. If their parents hadn't bothered to drive in the fact that they must hate the people next door, Pat and Pran could have been friends, yeah, but there's also the chance that they would've barely had a relationship. They went from hating each other, to not knowing why they had to hate each other, to pretending to hate each other while maintaining a friendship, developping crushes and finally dating. 

I believe this is long enough as it is, so I'll stop here, but yup, one of my favourite childhood connection stories.

2. Exclusive fairytale - know each other since baby, know the whole immediate family, called each other parent already mom & dad, each other first love & relationship 

3. Happiness

4. Soundtrack #1

In both dramas leads are longtime friends and ML is in love with FL. In both dramas their relationship is full of trust, support and they are very comfortable around each other

Plus, their parents liked their friends