Tired of watching bad people win 119 episodes, protagonist suddenly overcome everything and get 1 episode happy ending. 

Is there any show that protagonist who gradually win/ improve/get revenge throughout the show instead of every good thing happens at last 5 mins of the show?

Thanks

hmmm this request is a little contradicting since revenge is rarely leading to protagonists staying good. Most of the time it is them becoming the character they themselves despise.

Either way, so for revenge dramas where the protagonists gets more revenge throughout the drama;
The devi judge
The Glory 
Taxi driver - personally I think s1 is well done but s2 is kinda.....meh. It would work for the request you asked but if you want a better developed full rounded story I wouldn't recommend you s2.
Secret boutique

Nowwww these I highly recommend in regards to revenge. They are absolutely well done and wonderfully conflicting when it comes to good vs. evil and how far you can go in regards to getting your revenge. They are more on a slower note but seriously best of the best. Highly recommend it.
Trinity of shadows 
Money Flower 
Drama stage season 4: The Fair
Watcher

Lou:
hmmm this request is a little contradicting since revenge is rarely leading to protagonists staying good. Most of the time it is them becoming the character they themselves despise.

"if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you." yap but i am not talking about it. 

In most drama the protagonist/victim stays as human doormat for entire show (keep losing, keeps getting abused, zero self respect) and suddenly they win at the last episode due to some deus ex machina plot device, protagonists rarely get any punishment on screen.

Is there any show gradually  becomes strong/stand up for them self and tearing down the antagonist empire block by block?

For example: 

Birth of a Beauty (Fl slowly get get revenge against throughout the show. make him lose money, job, family, fame in the end everything)

Yong pal (2nd half/arc of the stroy FL take back her business, hire people to kill her brother, make everyone to kneel before her)

Maybe...

Love Like the Galaxy (ML has slow building revenge and achieves it in an incredibly satisfying way about 3/4 of the way through the drama - the last 1/4 is basically fall out from that. )

Twisted Fate of Love (ML has a long, slow plan for revenge which is step by step through the drama, and he finishes his plan - basically decides that's as far as he needs to go - about 3/4 into the plot)

Yellow Boots