2. Crush 

3. 18-sai, Niizuma, Furin Shimasu 

4. Eternal love (2017)  T_T 

8. When I Fly Towards You

9. Go Go Squid

10. Here We Meet Again

10 titles that have characters/roles so iconic that when you see those actors/actresses in another drama/movie, you still refer to them by their character name from the original title

1. Go Ahead: I still refer to TSY (FL) as Li Jian Jian, her dad as Li Ba, romantic ML as Ling Xiao, non-romantic brother as He Zi Qiu, LX’s dad as Ling Ba; even the mothers as Chen Ting and He Mei (they are kind of anti characters)

2.The Untamed-Wei Wu Xian and Lan Wang Ji - I obviously know their names(Xiao Zhan & Wang Yibo) but they will always be synonymous with these role in particular for me

3. Goblin - I switch between calling Gong Yoo by his name or refering to him as Goblin.

4. Addicted (Gu Hai)

5. Advance bravely (Xia Yao)

(both got pretty famous afterwards)

NoirRoseHeart:

3. Goblin - I switch between calling Gong Yoo by his name or refering to him as Goblin.

Seeing him in Squid Game I went “Oh my god, Goblin!!”  (Everyone around me just gave me strange looks cause they didn’t know anything about kdramas...^^; )

@ Saygo: Same for Lan  Zhan and Wei Ying. Till today, I wasn’t able to watch a (hetero) drama of Wei Ying cause I can only look at them together (and it was too weird for me to see him with a FL) T_T 

6. Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 and Part 2 ML Leo Wu as Ling Bu Yi .  I still have a hard time picturing him in other roles,

7.  Who Rules the World  FL Zhao Lu Si as Bai Feng Xi  and ML Yang Yang as Hei Feng Xi 

8. Love and Redemption (Cheng Yi as Sifeng)

9. Someday or One Day - Greg Hsu as Li Zi Wei

10. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

I don't see any similarities between Lee sung Kyung other roles and KIM BOK JOO. I have watch LSK many other dramas after WFKBJ. And everytime I think "I still can't believe Kim Bok Joo was played by Lee Sung Kyung."

10 dramas/movies of veteran actor ( before 2005) who are still active (after 2020). They should be main lead.

1. Our Blues (2022)- Shin Min Ah- A Bittersweet Life (2005)

2. Full House (2004)- rain- Ghost Doctor (2022)