7. City of Streamer 

8. Cruel Romance

9. Fall in Love (2021)

Bonus (because its not released yet but was the first thing that came to my mind): The next prince

Stalling so..

10. Goong 

10 dramas/movies with elaborate make-up (NO normal make-up but rather fantasy like, e.g. Inu-eyes, whiskers, flowers on the forehead or around the eyes etc...) With pics, if possible :) 

(It's a meant to celebrate/honor the work of make up artists :) )

Oh wow, that is much more difficult than I first though. Originally, I was looking for some pretty fantasy make-up but all I found was scars, wounds, tattoos  and stuff like that T_T 

What a pity. Anyway, everything counts as long as it’s some special and eye catching make up.. >_<

1. Immortal Samsara 

2. New Smiling Proud Wanderer

Dongfang Bu Bai (the hairstyle, the red eyeshadows, and the eyebrows were all on point)

4. The Time of Huannan

5. My Happy Marriage

6. A Muse/Eungyo

Mention this one, because the actor in the middle is 35, his old looks are make-up, very impressive

8. Exhuma

Tell me if this counts

#8 counts (The arms wouldn't have been enough, but it's also on the face, so it counts (even though it’s probably fake and not real make up))

9. The Legend of Shen Li

_Shinigami_:

#8 counts (The arms wouldn't have been enough, but it's also on the face, so it counts (even though it’s probably fake and not real make up))

I tried to find bts photos with mua but I couldn't, so I don't know if it's make up or temporary tattoos on her face :(

10. Cannot go without a version of Monkey King 3

Said to take hours to apply the make up. Haven't watched it though, only read the interviews back then. The first oral revelation of Feng Shao Feng and Zhao Li Ying's hidden relationship told by Aaron Kwok.

The next person can choose the topic.

10 heart wrenching dramas

1. My Dearest - sometimes I thought that there was too much angst in this drama, if you want a good cry, that's what you need to watch