3. The Double

4. The Ingenuity of the House Husband

5. Goblin

6. Gyeongseong Creature

7. The Moon Embracing the Sun

8. Hote de la Luna 

9. Who rules the world

10. What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

10 titles in which a lead is adopted and at some point it becomes a problem/other characters point it out in negative way

1. Perfect marriage revenge - FL was always treated bad and seen as a lesser person

2. Dali and the Cocky Prince - FL's ex wasn't allowed to marry her bc she was an adoptee, instead he married a proper woman to get power in his family business

3. fireworks of my heart - FL is adopted; while her mother loves her, she often uses that against her to guilt trip her into filial piety where she must always obey her mother

4. Frankly Speaking - FL is adopted and her ex hid this fact from his parents when they were dating to make her look better in his parents' eyes

5. Thirty-Nine-ML's father had an issue with FL being adopted

6. Blue Birthday ML was adopted as a replacement by his family and their daughter who was found later tried to kill/actually killed (time travel, so it’s complicated) him out of jealousy

7. My demon - FL adopted and later problem with Inheritance

8. Pit Babe - I don't know if this counts, but several of the characters (including the leads) were adopted by someone who later used them to do all his work and tried to manipulate them with the fact that he adopted them