2. Goblin (I believe and hope the drama speaks for itself, and there isn’t any further reason necessary XD) 

Edit: One of my first dramas, epic story in comparison to other dramas published around the time it was aired, kind of a shocking age difference character wise (lol), carrying a lot of emotions wich made it especially memorable, epic and memorable scenes (see gif in my profile ^^; )

3. The Untamed - epic plot, epic characters, epic lovestory ❤️ 

4. Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 and Part 2. My fastest binge-watch. I completed the 56 episodes in 5 days. I found the drama compelling with its many flawed characters. FL's mother was particularly unpopular but she was one of the  more interesting characters to watch. And, of course, the main leads were amazing in their roles. FL's growth was just beautiful to watch as she starts to thrive and blossom. ML was stunning and terrifying at the same time.

_Shinigami_:

2. Goblin (I believe and hope the drama speaks for itself, and there isn’t any further reason necessary XD)

3. The Untamed - epic plot, epic characters, epic lovestory ❤️ 

No 2. Nope. Haven't watched it. Haha... And every person feel differently about drama. Elaborate please... 

5. My Dearest - I wasn't obsessed with a drama so much for a while. MD was an epic journey with roller coaster, one moment leads seem to get together just to be seperated the next one. It shows really well how miscommunication and pridefulness can ruin everything. Their story was tragic yet beautiful but they could be happier and earlier if they would suppress their pride a little bit. This drama was remarkable and unforgettable

angeliviki2022:

4. Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 and Part 2. My fastest binge-watch. I completed the 56 episodes in 5 days. I found the drama compelling with its many flawed characters. FL's mother was particularly unpopular but she was one of the  more interesting characters to watch. And, of course, the main leads were amazing in their roles. FL's growth was just beautiful to watch as she starts to thrive and blossom. ML was stunning and terrifying at the same time.

I second this! <3

6. My Little Happiness- this is just sweetness overload and probably my ultimate favorite drama (have rewatched at least 20 times). There are some struggles (professionally and personally) but the chemistry between the leads is absolute fire. The second couple is also pretty good (the FL best friend and the ML uncle, who is only a couple years older than ML). I love to watch this both when I am feeling great or when I need a pick me up!

7.Taxi Driver overhyped and repetitive,every case felt the same and the interest faded,no romance between the pyo ye jin and ML which would at least make it a bit more interesting and the fact that he doesnt kill is a joke.

angeliviki2022:

Didn't like part 2 especially the last 5-6 episodes, I heard they cut over 10 episodes in part 2 due to the new rule change. Part 1 was amazing though. 

the untamed and love like the galaxy would be my picks too

8.Six Flying Dragons- I used to avoid historical dramas and this was one of the first dramas i tried watching with so many episodes. I loved it and binged it during the covid era. 

9. Oh No! Here Comes Trouble- This got me out of a drama slump last year. One of my  favourites of 2023. Went in with zero expectations and was surprised at how may emotions it stirred up.

Saygo:
9. Oh No! Here Comes Trouble- This got me out of a drama slump last year. One of my  favourites of 2023. Went in with zero expectations and was surprised at how may emotions it stirred up.

This is high on my PTW list. Thanks for reminding me to watch it soon!

(Note: I edited my Goblin post)

10. The Legend of Shen Li (my most favorite Xianxia of all times!!! It doesn’t have the same stereotypical plot lines, the actors are amazing, fabulous character design, refreshingly strong and wise FL (and rather submissive ML), packed with a fine humor and fantastic screenplay)

10 dramas/movies with unbearable /disappointing kissing scenes (NOT because of the plot, but because of the directing or the acting.)

1. Kare no Iru Seikatsu 

2. You're Beautiful (I think every PSH kiss scene)

3.  After a long wait, in Beautiful Gong Shim we had a ... forehead kiss.  Really?

_Shinigami_:

(Note: I edited my Goblin post)

10. The Legend of Shen Li (my most favorite Xianxia of all times!!! It doesn’t have the same stereotypical plot lines, the actors are amazing, fabulous character design, refreshingly strong and wise FL (and rather submissive ML), packed with a fine humor and fantastic screenplay)

10 dramas/movies with unbearable /disappointing kissing scenes (NOT because of the plot, but because of the directing or the acting.)

Yes. Thank you... 

4. Military Prosecutor Doberman - they simply didn't show the kiss...

Last 10 seconds: