Cheng Yi Fandom

Purpose of this fandom

This thread was created for all Cheng Yi fans to discuss and share information, photos and news about him.  If you need a fan guide here it is  Cheng Yi Fan Guide./.

Rules

1. Please do not mention any other fandom in any way shape or form.
2.  Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated
3. No judgment based on personal preferences and opinions.
 4. Only share topic-related posts.
5. Be kind to one another.

Questionnaire 

1. What's your fav Cheng Yi drama?
2. How long have you known Cheng Yi?
3. What was the first drama you watched of Cheng Yi?

Badges & Banners

Created By Rien:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/69619-badges-banners?page=last#p2332379

Does that mean I can complain about various ppl who wronged him however I want? Lol

Euphoria:

Does that mean I can complain about various ppl who wronged him however I want? Lol

Lol Yes

Immortal Samsara is good so far I love it.

MrPeach:

Lol Yes

I'm glad I won't be seeing YBY fans disguising as multi Stan's anymore. I honestly don't get how ppl can Stan both even in this situation 

Euphoria:

I'm glad I won't be seeing YBY fans disguising as multi Stan's anymore. I honestly don't get how ppl can Stan both even in this situation 

Yea Lol

Ima try to make posters and banners lol 

you have any picture you want me to make into a banner/poster?

Yeah, I have a couple of them. But let me get back to again coz I’m on mobile and it’s a nightmare to link the photos here (-.-;)

awkward potato:

Yeah, I have a couple of them. But let me get back to again coz I’m on mobile and it’s a nightmare to link the photos here (-.-;)

Using MDL on mobile is an absolute nightmare

Wow wow wow we have ChengYi fandom here! ??? Happy!!! Btw MrPeach, do you fluent in chinese language? It would really great if you do, there are interviews and behind the scene of him without subs even chinese subs, it is really difficult to understand them. I only have my limited understanding in the language??? 

I thought this is cheng yi fandomn.. talk about him? I came here to support cheng yi?  How come there stil.disgusting comment dragging and badmouthing other actress in here? The same user who still cant move on from cy female lead ? That user ecplise act like yby owed her  Lol

This is a Cheng Yi fa

Qiqi bing yan:

I thought this is cheng yi fandomn.. talk about him? I came here to support cheng yi?  How come there stil.disgusting comment dragging and badmouthing other actress in here? The same user who still cant move on from cy female lead ? That user ecplise act like yby owed her  Lol

This is a Cheng Yi fandom discussion, we can talk about whatever we want

Eclipse02:

Wow wow wow we have ChengYi fandom here! ??? Happy!!! Btw MrPeach, do you fluent in chinese language? It would really great if you do, there are interviews and behind the scene of him without subs even chinese subs, it is really difficult to understand them. I only have my limited understanding in the language??? 

I can translate for u, which one do u need

awkward potato:

okay send them to me in direct message lol please