newbiefan:

Umm, what happened to #9 of the last topic?

Nothing, there wasn't one

It's been a day since the last topic

Ahn Sarang:

Nothing, there wasn't one

It's been a day since the last topic

Ah, I see how I go confused. Well done me (again). I saw the 10 and didn't read the rest. To quote the FL from My Love From the Star: "Oops, sorRRy".

2. Fight For My Way - It shows that it's never too late to change your life, to break out of routines and false imprisoning obligations ... You may not get what you imagined (FL will not be an anchor), but there will be unknown paths waiting for you. It’s your life, don’t let anyone else dictate it (ML fights, no matter what and who’s against it)

Bonus (cause it’s a bit similar): Old Fashion Cupcake (it also portrays that there is a whole sweet, colorful and delicious (the desserts) world awaiting you if you only dare to break free from false restrictions :)

3. It’s okay not to be okay - The title says it all: Imperfection can be the best perfection :)

I love this drama so much, it contains so many metaphors.... (it's also again about how you can go and find your own way, find your own family, how it's okay to just be yourself, how it's okay to have your flaws and even break down, be weak, be angry and what else. …I just could go on forever about this drama ❤️ T_T ❤️ )

4. Bossam: Steal the Fate 

When FL jumped in the water and ML saved her from drowning, we see her wedding ring falling to the bottom. It symbolizes that she got free from her old life as a widow and can start her new life with ML, so it symbolizes the new beginning. 

4. Word of Honor 

Cut sleeve - once upon a time there's one king that gay, his boyfriend sleep in his sleeve & the king rather cut his sleeve than wake him up

When Gu Xiang married, it's only there's 1 富, when supposed to be 2. Indicate it's gonna end miserable 

Two examples of symbolism showing who was FL's endgame

5. Start Up - cherry blossom floating in the air barely touched SML's shoulder and landed on ML

6. Love in Contract - SML's cat named after FL didn't like SML but liked ML at first sight. FL ended up with ML

24 hours passed, so let’s change the topic

10 dramas/movies starring the most beautiful/attractive/handsome male actor (in your personal opinion) a picture of the actor would be nice :)

1. Military Prosecutor Doberman - Ahn Bo Hyun. He's one of my favorite actors, I like his visuals, and this drama is his the best look imo

2. Hot Stove League - Namgoong Min. I first saw him in Good Manager and I didn't like his looks because of that hairstyle. He was just funny dorky character. When I saw him in HSL tho I realized how handsome he was! And his acting was really good

And I'll add My Dearest as a bonus as it's for the same actor. His acting was stellar and his visuals too. 

3. Bad and Crazy, 18 Again, Squid Game and more - Wi Ha Joon 

(Totally on board with Ahn Bo Hyun ❤️ )

4. It’s okay not to be okay / Queen of tears (Kim Soo Hyun)

6. Love in the Moonlight (Kwak Dong Yeon ❤️ He’s not only handsome as f**k he also got the prettiest smile in the world T_T ❤️ )

Oh, Kwak Dong Yeon, can relate! He's with long hair is something else :) 

7. Jang Hyuk - Bloody Heart (he completely stole the show for me, he and FL had grat not romantic chemistry)