idk whom to ship at this point. theyre all so messed up. 

still now earth X stud is better than sam.
oh god idk

I still can't forget or except Stud's sluttiness... How can one person sleep wih his bff's boyfriend? I can't forgive something like that so I am sure I can't ship Stud :(

And I think if Stud liked Earth from start, he had to make his move at university... I am sure someone like he, would win Earth's heart at some point but he escaped so I don't want to ship him now, I don't believe his sincerity - I am not sure if he has any ! 

I like Earth but honestly I can't be sure his relationship about Sam too.... something is off

Earth deserves better ^^

This show doesn't think highly of gay characters. From the very beginning, Stud was shown as a slut forcing his roommates to sit outside while he finishes with some one-night-stand. Earth and Sam were supposed to be a better portrayal as a stable couple, but then they were ruined. Apparently, the age gap was too wide, which I don't believe at all. Then, characters like Dr. Ton and Pop round out the cast of disappointing gay characters. If a show wants to have a gay character that the audience disapproves of, then that's fine. It isn't fine to make EVERY gay character one. They're all so selfish and lustful. 

dayidream:
like Earth but honestly I can't be sure his relationship about Sam too.... something is off

I love Earth.  And I think breaking up with Sam was absolutely the best choice for him.  

Earth is a people pleaser. He wants everyone around him to be happy. Even everyone in his group of friends thinks of him as some kind of saint. He rarely complains about anything. And Sam, whether consciously or unconsciously, took advantage of this. Sam made plans with little consultation from Earth just expecting Earth to accept them all, everything from where and what they eat to where they will live and how they will adopt a child in the future. Most of the time, you could tell, these decisions were a surprise to Earth. At this point, after holding in years of complaints and stress that he never voiced, Earth finally said, "That's all I can take." The breakup was the right decision for Earth, no matter how much that decision hurt Sam. He needs to step back and find his voice in order to be in a healthy relationship.