Someone requested for these to be saved here from one of my older comments.

Unchained Love's collected data summary of achievements as of Jan 19th, 2023 in China.

Unchained Love stands as TOP1 for an A-level drama in the history of iQIYI, with an ad impression rate of 100% (all 36 episodes contained vip advertisements).
The drama has gained a S+ drama’s returns from the investment of an A-level drama.

Web data achievements of Unchained Love: (It had been online for 24 days as of 1/19)
-The most popular A-level drama in the history of iQIYI TOP1
-The first A-level drama from iQIYI to achieve 9,000 heat index, with highest to date(1/19) heat index of 9,057 with no recommendations (I’m assuming from their homepage)
-Yunhe’s list of online dramas for 11 days as TOP1
-Kuyun web broadcast popularity list for 19 days as TOP1
-iQIYI overseas version globally in TOP1: North America, Canada, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, as well as a few other regions
-TOP1 popularity in Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan

Investment capacity
-iQIYI’s TOP1 drama with the number of brand endorsements
-Brand endorsements for the entire drama reached up to 21
-On the first day of broadcast, there were 6 ad placements throughout the opening and ending (this was why fans insisted that everyone watched through the intro and outro when they tried to pull up its heat index)

Word of mouth results
-Opening score of 7.3 on Douban with 10,000+ ratings (sadly it has dropped to 6.8 now)
-iQIYI officially certified dark horse drama
-China movie channel certified explosive drama

Online hot topic
-The 2nd iQIYI drama to break 9,800 popularity index on Maoyan in 2022
-TOP1 in all 8 web ranking lists during its first week of airing
-Vlinkage data surpassed 80 within 8 days
-Vlinkage data entered TOP1 within 9 days
-The winner out of 3 historical web dramas airing at the same time in December. Maoyan index reached TOP1 for 16 days
-Chinese TikTok’s web drama hot list for 3 weeks with 4.48 billion views of all episodes’ hashtags.
-TOP1 of Weibo’s influential drama list for 23 days
-TOP1 in Lighthouse network’s list of web drama discussion topics for 22 days

Popularity of Wang Heidi’s character, Xiao Duo
-CCTV certification [1 year] double traffic explosion
-Vlinkage personal index broke 9 for 22 consecutive days.
-Vlinkage highest index was 9.15
-Vlinkage personal index TOP1 for 17 days
-Vlinkage character to break 9 fastest in 2022
-WeChat index broke 100 million in 15 days, TOP1 actor
-Xiao Duo hashtags increased by 300 million views each day on Chinese TikTok
-Xiao Duo on popular character list for 21 consecutive days as TOP1 on Maoyan
-#wanghedifutuyuan# had 5 billion views and 20.51 millions discussions
-#wanghedixiaoduo# had 3.5 billion views and 16.66 million discussions
-During broadcast period, WHD’s Tiktok gained 1.6 million followers and TOP1 actor
-During broadcast period, WHD’s Weibo gained 660,000 followers, and TOP1 actor
-Baidu index’s peak actor TOP1 during its broadcast

I got these from a WHD's fan account so there wasn't any data for CYQ.

Thank you! So glad to know how well this drama was received initially. I wonder if iQIYI and the production team still think it was worth releasing it last December instead of spending more time polishing it to make the cuts seamless. Oh well, water under the bridge. For me, it is great as it is. It's just a shame that, with its compelling story, cast, cinematography, music, costumes, etc, it could have been a masterpiece. Yet, it received so much criticism for the cuts that probably accounted for less than 1% of the whole. How viewers can ignore the 99% beautifully crafted portion is upsetting.

magnolia cream:

Thank you! So glad to know how well this drama was received initially. I wonder if iQIYI and the production team still think it was worth releasing it last December instead of spending more time polishing it to make the cuts seamless. Oh well, water under the bridge. For me, it is great as it is. It's just a shame that, with its compelling story, cast, cinematography, music, costumes, etc, it could have been a masterpiece. Yet, it received so much criticism for the cuts that probably accounted for less than 1% of the whole. How viewers can ignore the 99% beautifully crafted portion is upsetting.

Yeah, I think some people are letting the cuts take too much precedence over the overall quality of the drama. If they just sit back and enjoy it for what it is, it's still a very well done drama in terms of storytelling, acting, and production value. Especially with the budget they were given. There has been much worse dramas made that had more investments.

Unchained Love's achievement report as of 1/28/2023:

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/363796401,4862861702861028.html?weibo_id=4862861702861028

In summary, it topped a lot of rating systems several times during its run.

Apparently, Dylan Wang achieved history with his Xiao Duo role that gained a 9+ rating on VLinkage for 30 days. Considering that the drama ended in 25 days, the performance is 120%, highest in history.

https://twitter.com/WangHediFolder/status/1620773405439180802

Per Maoyan, Unchained Love was the top online series for January 2023:

https://twitter.com/Natapori/status/1621088635872481285