Bas looked beautiful and his hair and makeup were spot on.   And he really got across the whole *I'm done with this shit* vibe.  

His character finally stood up for himself with Pha and Thanu amid being really shook at Pha's return.  Wayu put his wasn't soft with Pha and wanted no excuses.  Wayu patiently listened to Thanu but he made it clear he wasn't okay with Thanu's past with Phai being hidden.  Good for you, Wayu.  Setting boundaries for the people you love is healthy!

Bas' acting in this first episode was really strong.  I thought his performance brought new energy to Wayu, while being kind of subtle in some ways.  I am pretty impressed and looking forward to the next episode.  

Hopefully Wayu and Thanu get back on the same page soon.  But Bas will be a total gem regardless.

I just rewatched episode 4 for like the 3rd time and it keeps catching me how good he looks, but more importantly his facial expressions when he reacted to things were just impossible not to smile at.  Just so cute!  

He had this one moment, nearly nose to nose with Thanu while sitting on the end of his bed.  And he cat!blinked.  I almost fell over.