I'm usually pretty good at guess the plots... but this one got me.

Do you really think that Thanu and Phai would eventually be in a relationship together at some point? 

Seeing 3 episodes of Gen-Y 2 so far, I can't comprehend how that could come about.... since... 1. Thanu is trying to stay away from Phai... 2. Phai has render his pre-fight... 3. It would really get out of the 2 Moons + Gen-Y norm that their 2 main characters ALWAYS deeply love each other without swaying their affection. It is the core charm of the plot... 4. Many characters start to be aware of Sandee's mishaps, including Phai.

Anyone want to pick a guess?... :)

I don't think Phai and Thanu will end up in a relationship.  I think for Thanu it's Wayu or no one.

But as for Phai and Thanu's shared vision, it has already come to light to the person who needed to know, which is Wayu.  In episode 1 of season 2 Thanu tells Wayu everything.  

Now, I have no idea if Kit knows, but even as Phai's brother, it's not really his business.

The bigger question now is how Pha's condition will come to light for Wayu.  Since he's the last one to still not know Pha is dying.  I am guessing, having seen episode 4 now, that Saendee is going to tell Wayu.  Probably just out of meanness at this point, since he's spilling all the other secrets he has, just when it would hurt the most to do so.  Still, if his ultimate goal is to break Wayu and Thanu up, he'll need to be careful how he does this because it could hurt Wayu without actually causing a rift between him and Thanu.

Of course, now Thanu knows about Pha.  So if he keeps the secret as well, it sets Saendee up perfectly to damage the relationship between Wayu and Thanu by letting out Pha's secret.   If I was Wayu and my boyfriend knew and didn't tell me, I would be super hurt.  And Thanu needs to be very careful to be honest because he's already hurt Wayu once by not telling the truth.

That means my other guess for how Wayu finds out is from Thanu.  

But even if Pha's secret comes out and it does lead to Wayu and Thanu breaking up, I still don't think Thanu and Phai have any chance of being together.

I meant when Thanu + Phai meet and touch hand for the very first time.  Both had premonition/vision of their future of being together... Do u think is those visions would come true?

Oh!  I didn't realize you were asking if they would come true.  My mistake.  I thought you were asking if they would come to light.  In other words, be discovered by other people.  

Okay, so I think some of the visions WILL come true.  But I have a theory that the visions are subject to misinterpretation.  I think they don't neccessarily mean that Phai and Thanu will be together.  I think they may have a broader context to them that includes Thanu's singular love and dedication to Wayu.

I don't understand why they bothered to spend so much time on them if they weren't going to go anywhere, but none of the writing on this series seems to go anywhere, so I suppose that's par for the course.  Thanu and Wayu are almost supernaturally boring, so it seems to me that they made a mistake in pairing them instead of the much more interesting Thanu/Phai.  "Much more" being relative. 

I have been wondering how the visions might play out in a way that explores them while still following through with the very sweet and not at all boring relationship between Wayu and Thanu.  And I think, off the hip, that some of the vision won't come to pass.  Obviously I think the part where Phai ends up with a tattoo of Thanu's signature mark on his shoulder won't happen.  

But I can totally see the scene happening where Phai tells Thanu that he knows his heart belongs to someone else but that he wants to be allowed to love him anyway.  I can also see a variation of the scene playing out where Thanu takes responsibility for something that went wrong.  Minus the shirtlessness and the kiss on Phai shoulder.  

I think the visions are meant to be a possible variant, not written in stone.  So it's possible that some of them will still occur, but one step to the left of what they seemed like when Phai and Thanu shared the visions.  Especially since the show's plot seems focused on the value of self determination and the consequences of not allowing each person to make their own decisions.  

I think it would have been too misleading if some or all of the visions wouldn't come true...

That's why it's struck with me how all those would pan out in the story. Wonder if the tattoo on Phai's back means the scar from the light falling accident.

Thanu & Wauy already have one serendipity + 1 vision together. I am hoping that Thanu & Wayu would have more of those... to prove that they are meant to be together.  I maybe too way off...

I like the idea of Thanu and Wayu having more visions, but the visions seem to show up at a moment of new potential.  So I am not sure if we'll see more of them.  It would be cool though.

And maybe the scar WAS symbolized by the arrow tattoo in the vision.  Visions don't have to be literal in every way.

The reason I thought perhaps some of the visions of Thanu and Phai might not happen is because the visions were dependent, perhaps, on Thanu and Phai exploring a romance.  Which they didn't.  And also because we see a sort of vision among Wayu and Thanu's that doesn't come true.  They experience a vision of "what might have been" had Pha not lied to Wayu and started a relationship with him in Thanu's place.

The choices people make affect which of the visions come true and in what way.  This makes them less about destiny and more about clairvoyance.  

I don't know what exactly the producers were thinking in even encouraging visions. Not one,but two separate visions of some random fellow with two very attractive nice guys. I wondered what made thanu so special that he had phai and wayu both dreaming about futures with him. Must be the hair hmm.

firstly, I still feel bad for phai, yes thanu did not promise him anything. But I feel like his side of the story was unfinished and so unhappy. Thanu going after somebody else while he was somewhat in the picture. Even with his best intentions he still felt jilted to me, especially when it was apparent that pha, pa? would come back for wayu

so no. I don't think the visions with phai will come true. The writing being already on the wall. Pa dies, a heartbroken fainty.... side note wayu needs to eat some steak or maybe some phosphorus supplements. Why does he keep fainting. I hope the production team will not put some nonsense about fated mates or some other uselessness

Anyways... so a heart broken wayu will seek the comfort of thanu. Whom finally will sleep with him. Wayu loses his maiden head and phai...does his thing, maybe with sandee. Thanu don't deserve the boy. Wouldn't make sense that he would ignore him and court someone else, only to end up with phai.

anyways. I just want a nice goodbye kiss with pa. An end of an era to truly fix wayu's broken heart. Maybe that's why he keeps fainting either that or he's anaemic lol

I have to be honest with you.  Your use of gendered slights at Wayu makes me uncomfortable.  I don't ever care for "femaleness" being used to insult, denigrate or mock someone, regardless of their gender identity.   It comes off as misogynist gender bias and homophobia rolled into one.  

Wayu IS a genderqueer character and mocking him or anyone else for "femaleness" is way out of bounds, especially using menstruating within the context of gendered insults.  Just...no.  As a queer person who identifies as female myself, I am asking you to please stop.

Dear Maryam Baruwa... Just to answer why Wayu (Wayo form 2 Moons) faints a lot. Wayu character is from a very rich family, has a very fair skin, doesn't play sport, car sick in a bus, mid-height & small features with sweet female like facial, very delicate.... Guys (Pha, Forth & Ming) are stunted & frozen to the spot when seeing Wayo got out of the shower in a towel (In 2 moons)  He gets so popular when he shows case singing & playing piano.  Simply... Wayu is a weak + clumsy + beautiful man.

That's why several men have fallen for him... Guys that aim to protect are drawn to him. 

The scene when he was running with Phai is the most he has ever done. That's why we see him putting so much effort in to winning that simple running exercise.

I'm not offended... LoL! I'm just too eager to explain. :). Hope for u to enjoy it more when u know a bit of the background.

I see the sarcasm and I respect it

Okay, so Phai DID end up getting a tattoo.  But not a tattoo that basically says "Property of Thanu" like he did in the vision.  This tattoo actually sets him free.  Let's see what becomes of that.

BadPennyGirl:

Okay, so Phai DID end up getting a tattoo.  But not a tattoo that basically says "Property of Thanu" like he did in the vision.  This tattoo actually sets him free.  Let's see what becomes of that.

Oh My GOD!!! I have to go watch it now! I'm in the US so my time is quite off. LoL! 

I'm in the US as well.  It Airs on Tuesday morning in most time US zones.  Don't pay attention to MDL's countdown clock for it.  The clock is very wrong and despite my best efforts, they haven't fixed it.

But YES!  Go watch it!