This show is a bit messy for me. I like how adorable the characters are but the the plot’s and storyline’s road is too bumpy to understand.

every characters are clear on where will they end up but there are also some who I don’t really know where will end up. 

PADBOK AND THANU: The relationship of these two guys are already tainted and O can’t say that tey’ll have a reconciliation at the wnd of the series, or maybe they’ll have a closure. 

SAEB AND PADBOK: This two’s relationship isn’t that clear yet, they have a rough beginnings and it was not yet continued and I don’t know if it will still be since we only have 3 episodes left and there is so much things happening right now. 

JACK AND KOH: I’m quite having a feeling that they’ll end up with each other in the end because the more you hate, the more you love and I feel like Koh has hidden feelings towards Jack. 

WAYU AND PHA: This two, i don’t know what the writer is planning for them but I am hoping that Yu’ll be able to move on and Pha will be able to tell the reason why he left. 

WAYU-THANU-PHAI-SANDEE: (BIT SPOILER ALERT) So these three are the most messy of all! I DON’T HONESTLYKNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN THESE FOUR HEARTS BUT I AM NOT LIKING IT RIGHT NOW. I know Sanndee likes Phai but he is too wise to confess and make Phai believe that he has a destined person around the corner. Phai and Thanu, UGH! I’m stressing with this topic, I donmt know what to feel, I don’t feel any sparks nor chemistry. They might be meant to be but IDFKAC. Wayu and Thanu’s relationship will go downhill and Yu will be again put into a rough situation. I just hope that Yu’ll get his comeback after a double heartache. NEXT EPISODE WILL BE HURTFUL FOR YU, EVEN TODAY’S EPISODE. 

They are treating wayu exactly like how P'Pha treated him. they are not  telling him anything and leaving him the dark about what's going. in episode ten the gang does everything in there power to make sure that wayu doesn't not get closure or at least talk to p'thanu , just because P'thanu is confused about how he is feeling, I think that he should told wayu why he was avoiding him.

I'm frustrated and upset after watching Episode 10 and I honestly don't know what the writers are thinking but coming from the same situation as Wayu, this freaking hurts like hell. I mean, come on! Make up your minds. If it's Thanu-Wayu then it's Thanu-Wayu... if it's not then dang, end it already!!! Saying things like it's for his own good is so fake. We all know that it's for his own good not for Wayu's... I'm sorry... this is me mouthing off... 

What is your take after ep 11?

Aeriel:

What is your take after ep 11?

Where do I even begin? From complete confusion to absolute irritation. P'Thanu's statement that he doesn't have anyone else except Wayu is downright BS... I mean really? I don't know if the writer intends to showcase cheating in this series but this is too much. Out of the blue P'Pha is on the sidelines again. Watching from afar. Then apparently there's an old connection between P'Thanu and N'Wayu and yet there's a connection between him and Phai as well. I'm irritated with this destiny thing coz it's confusing everyone! The worst things happen with love triangles hopefully it doesn't happen in this series.

I don’t see how this can all be concluded cleanly in one more episode. Almost everyone has open stories at the moment. 

Most frustrating is why does Phai feel it (and touches his heart) about Thanu, yet Thanu  feels it (and touches his heart) about Wayo. 

I want Phai / Thanu together

Wayo has just been this lost floating character all season. 

WTILK:

I don’t see how this can all be concluded cleanly in one more episode. Almost everyone has open stories at the moment. 

Most frustrating is why does Phai feel it (and touches his heart) about Thanu, yet Thanu  feels it (and touches his heart) about Wayo. 

Wayo has just been this lost floating character all season. 

I agree with you. With one episode left it's not enough to cover other stories in this series. It's possible that they may have a season 2 or a special, how fast they can do that? This we have to wait and see. Chemistry-wise I'd prefer Thanu/Wayu and I base that on their connection when they look at each other. There are no awkward moments. Like I've been saying this is just my opinion. 

Actually the story of Thanu/Wayu/Pha and Mark/Kit were already enough to pull off this series. The reason why Sotus loved by most, its not only because it was Krist and Singto but the story as well, the Writer concentrate only on the love story of Arthrit and Kongbob, no more no less. In this series, it was really messy  for the reason that too many open story to the point that you  don't even know whom you will follow plus the slow pacing of every story  that even a 20episodes might not enough to end every  story well.   

Agree. I totally agree with you. 

WTILK:

Wayo has just been this lost floating character all season. 

yess i want thanu and phai together ! and i definitely agree that wayu has kinda just been a floating characterrr !! it’s kind of annoying at this point 

i am not sure how i feel about there a season two, are you guys looking forward to season two

leejam:

i am not sure how i feel about there a season two, are you guys looking forward to season two

Not really excited about it but i will probably watch it though.

Saygo :

Not really excited about it but i will probably watch it though.

samee i just want to see what going to happen between wayu and thanu now that pha is back