There are alot of good asian dramas that would be released in 2013, I am particularly looking forward to " My flower boy neighbour", that one has quite an interesting plot! How about you guys, looking forward to any dramas?
IRIS 2 and Flower Boy next door But now, the most anticipated drama is Kim Nam Gil's new drama, I just can't wait to see him in a new role.
Kim Nam Gil's Drama and Sector 7..because of my Chansungie:)
I gotta admit Kim Nam Gil's drama is what I'm excited for too. <3 I love him. I'm glad he's back safe. I wish Kim Jae Wook was back cause I bet the two would of been in the drama together. XD
Level 7 Civil servant, IRIS 2 and Kim Nam Gil's new drama. I was really excited about City Conquest but sadly no one accepts to air it :(
IRIS 2: Cast & teasers are promising
Special Affairs Team TEN 2: Most anticipated one is this :)
Night King: Just 2 weeks away, teaser is good
Legend of Chu and Han: After long time it'll be my return to mainland
IRIS 2 (after waiting over 2 years) Bu Bu Jing Xin 2 / Startling by each step 2 (waiting with underestimated :D )
- IRIS 2 -- Can't wait for this one. :)

- Our Heaven (Movie) -- i wanna see Lee hong ki once again after he took the role of jeremy in You're beautiful. *_*

- The secret lovers war -- JOO WON, OMG! O.O

- Flower boy next door -- Yoon shi yoon + Park shin hye = Cuteness Overload!

I am really sad because of City conquest. :'( i waited it for a long time.
- Level 7 Civil Servant (Can't wait to see Joo Won in something new!) - Gu Family Book (I'm excited to see Lee Seung Gi playing a half-gumiho)
Flower Boy Next Door In Winter, The wind blows m('u')m
flower boy next door!
may i ask what is kim nam gil's new drama? thanks.. haven't heard about it.. but i heard of this latest movie of his... here's the link http://www.vingle.net/posts/50249-Backwards-Running-Man-%EA%B1%B0%EA%BE%B8%EB%A1%9C-%EB%8B%AC%EB%A6%AC%EB%8A%94-%EC%82%AC%EB%82%98%EC%9D%B4-Geogguro-Dallineun-Sanayi
anyways, i'm excited for flower boy next door, yawang (queen of ambition)., the winter the wind blows, secret agent war, i was waiting for city conquest too but it was sad that no one wants to air it.. bad.. =(... iris 2,
i did some research on kim nam gil and i found out that his latest drama will be sword and flower.. Kim Nam Gil will return to Dramaland with “Sword and Flower” which talks about a high ranked army officer who lives with his enemy (a female spy) in order to collect information but ends up falling in love with her.