Hey MDLers!  I need your help to find this drama with eng sub. It was an year ago or so when I was finding eng subs  for sealed with a kiss ( starring hawick Lau)  . When I searched it on kissasian I found a Singaporean drama with the same name but different story which looked interesting. Now I want to watch that drama but can't find eng subs on kissasian. Can anybody recommend me a site to watch it with eng subs. Here's the synopsis:

When real estate agent Du Junning (Rebecca Lim) meets Zhu Jianan (Elvin Ng), a man who is a jinx to the people around him, their accidental kiss lead to a huge change in their lives. Du Junning can only speaks the truth, while Zhu Jianan becomes a lucky star...

When Cool Man Zheng Danle (Zhang Zhenhuan) meets Tian Zhenzhen (Carrie Wong), one night when they were drunk, they kissed and they realized that they are in love with one another...

How will the story end between the four of them?

Sorry i  dont know any site with eng sub ...I watch that drama with Indonesia Sub because i also cant find it

Soumya:

Hey MDLers!  I need your help to find this drama with eng sub. It was an year ago or so when I was finding eng subs  for sealed with a kiss ( starring hawick Lau)  . When I searched it on kissasian I found a Singaporean drama with the same name but different story which looked interesting. Now I want to watch that drama but can't find eng subs on kissasian. Can anybody recommend me a site to watch it with eng subs. Here's the synopsis:

When real estate agent Du Junning (Rebecca Lim) meets Zhu Jianan (Elvin Ng), a man who is a jinx to the people around him, their accidental kiss lead to a huge change in their lives. Du Junning can only speaks the truth, while Zhu Jianan becomes a lucky star...

When Cool Man Zheng Danle (Zhang Zhenhuan) meets Tian Zhenzhen (Carrie Wong), one night when they were drunk, they kissed and they realized that they are in love with one another...

How will the story end between the four of them?

I think I found it.... Each episode is in 3 parts rather  than 1 full episode 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33jqbg

Soumya:

@stevie70 thanx a ton.

You are welcome