kate:

hii i'd like to join! my favorite korean historical drama is the red sleeve while my favorite chinese one is the untamed!!

Welcome, Kate! 

Those are some strong choices which I like as well :)

Have fun clubbing with us and feel free to join in the discussions or to share anything historical drama-related! <3

kate:

hii i'd like to join! my favorite korean historical drama is the red sleeve while my favorite chinese one is the untamed!!

Hi Kate!  Welcome to the club.  I'm a newbie here as well.  Great drama choices!  I like them both as well.

virgievirgie:

Hi there!

I love historical dramas and would love to join the club.  How do I go about doing it?  I usually just post on the Feeds when I discuss dramas but glad to find this club as well.  Love all the banners as well.

Thanks!

Hi , it's great to see you here as well :) .....and thanks for the delicious cakes ^_*

kate:

Hi Kate, 

Nice to meet you :)   The Untamed... great choice xD,  it's the drama that got me hooked on dramas and is still my favourite, first love and all lol

I hope that you will enjoy it here 

ADD ME!!

OMG all these new things happening since I've been gone!

So happy to see actual clubs of my fav genre popping up!

ShotaSidePart:

ADD ME!!

OMG all these new things happening since I've been gone!

So happy to see actual clubs of my fav genre popping up!

Added to our clandestine guild of secret plots and mysterious schemes! Welcome! XD

Glad to have more MDL'ers join us <3

kate:

Welcome!! I'm currently watching the Red Sleeve and I love the Untamed :)

Hello! I would like to join, I recently fell in love with historical dramas and my current favorite is Six Flying Dragons and I am currently watching Empress Ki!

Welcome all ! And @ryan , I hope you're enjoying "Empress Ki". It's one of my favourites. :D

I'm currently watching "Red Heart" but the first two episodes were a little bit under what I expected of it. It don't really like the balance between light romance/almost comic scenes and the main heavy atmosphere of the political feuds. I hope it will get better with the next episodes.

Agreed the first two episodes were a bit too slow for my liking, the third episode came out today so hopefully it gets better.

Welcome to everyone who joined while I was away!!  Hope everyone's been doing great :D

Heyyy I'm also new-ish! & rlly its so hard to pick just one historical I like.. 

..cause theres A LOT  that I Love! ( ^◡^)っ ♡

Zen Violet:

Heyyy I'm also new-ish! & rlly its so hard to pick just one historical I like.. 

..cause theres A LOT  that I Love! ( ^◡^)っ ♡

Totally feel you on that. The number of memorable productions over the years could really fill up the hall of fame indeed :D

sone:

Welcome!! I'm currently watching the Red Sleeve and I love the Untamed :)

The red sleeve made me cry like a baby lol