I'm just finishing up "Who Rules the World" and I'm wondering if the drama ending is the same as the novel ending? Is there anyone here who has read it that could tell me? 

I'm wondering if Lanxi really dies after the 10 years or if they end up finding a way to save him

Ari:
I'm just finishing up "Who Rules the World" and I'm wondering if the drama ending is the same as the novel ending? Is there anyone here who has read it that could tell me? 

The drama ends almost the same way as the novel; Feng Lanxi and Feng Xiyun decided to leave the political world and live peacefully in Jianghu. FLX did grew old after giving away half of his lifespan, but the difference between novel and drama is that FLX managed to reverse the spell with the help of another character (which is not in the drama). So they live happily and rule over Jianghu. The drama made it a bittersweet ending :')

Ooooh i see. Thank you so much for this explanation. :) 

awkward potato:

The drama ends almost the same way as the novel; Feng Lanxi and Feng Xiyun decided to leave the political world and live peacefully in Jianghu. FLX did grew old after giving away half of his lifespan, but the difference between novel and drama is that FLX managed to reverse the spell with the help of another character (which is not in the drama). So they live happily and rule over Jianghu. The drama made it a bittersweet ending :')

WandereR:

Hello and welcome, Immortal Drama Lover!

Thank you for joining us, we're very happy to meet fans of historicals :)

(*´∀人) Thanks~

Made some new badges

If I didn't find it impossible to drop dramas I would have dropped And the winner is love... I'm 20 episodes in and I swear the only thing keeping me watching is Luo Yun Xi.

Nice badges @Rien, I especially like the "My Country" one, merci beaucoup !

H hoshthegoat:

If I didn't find it impossible to drop dramas I would have dropped And the winner is love... I'm 20 episodes in and I swear the only thing keeping me watching is Luo Yun Xi.

I don’t like dropping dropping dramas either.  I haven’t seen that one.  Is it boring?

MIMI:

I don’t like dropping dropping dramas either.  I haven’t seen that one.  Is it boring?

At least for me the stories is okay at most, plus the MC is mostly meh in my opinion... honestly I would probably enjoy it more if it was just Luo Yun Xi being his handsome self, but alas.

H hoshthegoat:

At least for me the stories is okay at most, plus the MC is mostly meh in my opinion... honestly I would probably enjoy it more if it was just Luo Yun Xi being his handsome self, but alas.

Oh well.   At least there’s that to keep us watching.  Lol

MIMI:

Oh well.   At least there’s that to keep us watching.  Lol

Hahahahaha true, true

Started watching Queen: Love And War (2019) because I need a title that starts with an Q for the Alphabet Challenge.  Also need some recommendations that start with the letters: J, N, V, X, Z

"Jumong", "Ja Myung Go" or "Jang Ok Jung".

"Night Watchman's Journal" or "Nobleman Ryu's Wedding"

I have nothing for the others.

kYuBin:

"Jumong", "Ja Myung Go" or "Jang Ok Jung".

"Night Watchman's Journal" or "Nobleman Ryu's Wedding"

I have nothing for the others.

Thanks for the suggestions, will check them out.

Rien:

Started watching Queen: Love And War (2019) because I need a title that starts with an Q for the Alphabet Challenge.  Also need some recommendations that start with the letters: J, N, V, X, Z

N - Nirvana in Fire is a classic and def worth watching.

X - XX isn't a historical drama, but I think it's a generally well liked miniseries

Z - Zhang Gong Zhu Zai Shang is a silly miniseries that I enjoyed. 

Good luck with your challenge!