RXinw:
Updates:
  • I am so excited for Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist. TBH the pilot wasn't that interesting-- but these two match so well (MarkOhm is IT, absolute chaos) and are good actors, so I think it'll work out. Plus, the director has an impressive work history.

• Love in The Air Koi please come soooooon. I need this in my life. 
 axdxex:
  • I am so excited for Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist. TBH the pilot wasn't that interesting-- but these two match so well (MarkOhm is IT, absolute chaos) and are good actors, so I think it'll work out. Plus, the director has an impressive work history.

• Love in The Air Koi please come soooooon. I need this in my life. 

I cannot wait either! :) Super excited for both series. ♡

p43425:

It's also my own all-time fave and most-rewatched BL. It gets me all teary - but actually the present-day love story even more than the tragic past. I get all choked up even just thinking of Dean reaching for the mung beans, or that moment in the classroom with Pharm in the curtain,,,

It’s also my most rewatched BL I probably have seen it like over 20 times at the this point. I mean most of it was during 2020 but let’s not talk about that 🤣🤭. 

Classroom moment with DeanPharm scene still lives rent free my head. It’s so cute and precious 

p43425:

Fort & Peat aside, the series started well, then went downhill starting with episode 4 as it started dragging and feeling cliché at times. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed it for the same reason that I've been really enjoying "BOTW" (except substitute "Tutor & Yim" for "Fort & Peat").  I've said a few times in this chat that Tutor & Yim blind me to the series' faults, and I guess I could say the same for Fort & Peat in "Love Sea". I just love watching them!

Really?!?! I personally did not think it dragged it and I was having a great time. 

Things getting a little cliche doesn’t bother me since most of BLs are cliche.  

axdxex:

Right it's the present story. For me it's their current self reconnecting with their previous family members-- like don't do this to me *sobs* I really do need to do a re-watch

I did-- but sadly I didn't love it ;; I really loved the start and the ending but I wasn't fond of the middle section of this show ;; 

It’s so interesting you said that about Love Sea cuz everyone around me has only really said really good things about Love Sea like all of my friends loved. Also people online on Tik Tok that’s why I asked you about it. 

Which is your opinion is 100% fair. I might also be a little biased cuz I love Fort and Peat and they can’t do no wrong in my eyes 🤣🤭

axdxex:
o to the JimmySea fan meet, so I'm excited for that.

I was thinking about going but wasn't excited to go solo, since I've never been to one. I just don't know what to expect. I'm also ancient and will likely be out of place. If I had known you were going, I would've seriously considered going.