RXinw:

Well my morning started off stressful and shitty but the important thing is that I am fine now and I WILL have a great day :)

Oh no :( I am so sorry to hear that. We are always here for you. But I am glad everything is fine now and I really hope your day gets better. ♡♡♡  

RXinw:

Well my morning started off stressful and shitty but the important thing is that I am fine now and I WILL have a great day :)

BabyFeatForever:

JimmySea better get another series or I might riot. lmao jk but seriously they need another series and I want an AouBoom and another BounPrem. ♡ :) (fingers crossed emoji)

i just want the series they promised us in 2024 part 1 tbh cause wHERE ARE THEY ʕ ⊃・ ◡ ・ ʔ⊃︵┻━┻
they're SO behind on everything smh (∘⁼̴⃙̀˘︷˘⁼̴⃙́∘)

winnie:
this is not a drill: gmmtv 2025 lineup coming in november, possibly on a tuesday...

Awesome, another one of these events. I hope for a Gun Atthaphan solo series and a MilkLove one <3

Hannah:

Ummmm did I black out but this was not on YouTube whaaaaaat??? 

Probably because the YT version is the cut version. And the screenshot is from the Uncut version.

RXinw:

Are you saying we should take a our relationship to the next level?

How did it come to this? LOL

RXinw:
Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! (Uncut) - episode 5

I'm waay behind and haven't watched EP 3 yet!

axdxex:
We’re going to skip the weekly complaints about the lack of plot/acting/etc, it’s tired, I’m tired, we’re tired and it’s not going to get miracuolesly better

I finished BOTW a week or so ago. haha...no more complaints from me. In this case, ignorance is bliss.

DramaNomNom:
My soul requires a season 2 that I know isn't coming. I love this series so much!

I couldn't believe it at first. Sometimes it's a cruel world in drama land.

BrittanyW:

I like to join please

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL | GL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL (and GL in the case of the latter group) dramas and films.

Fàilte!

It rained so heavy on my walk back from school and now I’m completely soaked

I’ll probably have a really bad cold tmrw TT 

Hannah:
it made me realize that some of my favorite BL series would follow under this category and I think it’s because I love a cheesy romance. Like I love an amazing BL with fantastic plot and editing and really good acting and the OST is fantastic and it breaks me into million pieces. 

However, I can get behind a really cheesy not so great one where it’s “chip” BL.  

I like this line of thought. 

Both, the potato chip BLs (cheesy, basic) and the cheesecake BLs (amazing & well-done) have an important place in drama watching.

p43425:
I am really loving "Addicted Heroin" on its own merits - in fact, much more than I thought I would - but I'm deliberately not comparing it with "Stay With Me" (which sets an impossible standard). It's not only very Thai but also lighter than "Stay With Me", thanks especially to the very cute side couple - Tiger (Jur) can be very funny!

Ditto for me!

RXinw:

Yes, you WILL!!!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

It rained so heavy on my walk back from school and now I’m completely soaked

I’ll probably have a really bad cold tmrw TT 

Oh no. Make sure that you have cold medicine, fever patches for your forehead and someone to wipe you down.

American Fan:
I finished BOTW a week or so ago. haha...no more complaints from me. In this case, ignorance is bliss.

I reached the point where I'm already here, I've done the work, I'm just going to finish it lol

axdxex:

I reached the point where I'm already here, I've done the work, I'm just going to finish it lol

I totally get that!! 

angeliviki2022:
Oh no. Make sure that you have cold medicine, fever patches for your forehead and someone to wipe you down.

And someone to feed you porridge. 

Hannah:
it made me realize that some of my favorite BL series would follow under this category and I think it’s because I love a cheesy romance. Like I love an amazing BL with fantastic plot and editing and really good acting and the OST is fantastic and it breaks me into million pieces.

However, I can get behind a really cheesy not so great one where it’s “chip” BL.  

Oh! Same here. My top 10 Favorite dramas are probably not the same 10 I'd recommend to people. They're my personal top 10 because I loved them despite their flaws. Not because I think they are masterpieces. 

What korean bl series should I rewatch?