BabyFeatForever:

Oh no :( I am so sorry to hear that. We are always here for you. But I am glad everything is fine now and I really hope your day gets better. ♡♡♡  

Wrenix:

American Fan:

Yes, you WILL!!!

Thanks for the encouragements guys *Heart emoji*

Well it did get better. My law test was lovely and tomorrow I get to lecture a class of my peers on History so I guess I did have some wins today.

Today is Tul's B-Day and Mew made this post:

AWWWWWWW

Totally unrelated to BL but I can count on one hand how many shows have gotten a tear out of me but I just know when this releases and I watch I will be in tears:

American Fan:
How did it come to this? LOL

RXinw:

Today is Tul's B-Day and Mew made this post:

AWWWWWWW

Totally unrelated to BL but I can count on one hand how many shows have gotten a tear out of me but I just know when this releases and I watch I will be in tears:

They are so cute! ♡

RXinw:

Thanks for the encouragements guys *Heart emoji*

Well it did get better. My law test was lovely and tomorrow I get to lecture a class of my peers on History so I guess I did have some wins today.

I am so glad it got better for you. ♡♡ :)

axdxex:

Some of my favorites just off the top of my head--

• Between Us
  • Star in My Mind
  • We Are
  • Our Dinning Table
  • Taikan Yoho
  • 25-Ji Akasaka Des
  • Plus and Minus
  • LITA

The way We Are and LITA had a hold on me and still does. I loved Between Us with BounPrem as the leads but I’m still more UWMA person. It was the second ever BL I watch and it still is the one I have seen the most. 

Some on your list I haven’t checked out but I will 100% have to cuz they sound good. 

October Challenge (DAY 5) If you can only pick one BL actor to do a haunted house with, who would you choose and why?

omg let me fickle for a second! I'd like a strong man with strong arms so that I can hold on to him while I scream bloody murder.  Candidates are : Great, Force, Papang, and Jes.

October Challenge (DAY 7) What is your fall style like?

I'm a jacket girl, I have a bunch of colors and cuts. I think it ads so much to a look ;; BUT I can only use them in late fall/winter ;;

October Challenge (DAY 8) What are your favorite stores/brands?

I like basics from Uniqlo & Abercrombie & Fitch. For Skin care I like Peach & Lilly, COSRX, and  Belif. For makeup, I currently like Ilia and Rom&nd.

I just finished Ghost Host, Ghost House, and let me just say... there is a lot less ghost in this show than I was expecting.

Anyway, I liked it. It was cute. I got a tiny bit emotional at one point. I liked our leads, makes me kind of sad that they don't seem to have much, if any, work after this show. 

First spooky show of October, completed! 

Rating : 7.5/10

Hannah:

The way We Are and LITA had a hold on me and still does. I loved Between Us with BounPrem as the leads but I’m still more UWMA person. It was the second ever BL I watch and it still is the one I have seen the most. 

Some on your list I haven’t checked out but I will 100% have to cuz they sound good. 

I know! Like I usually don't like Mame's work but LITA is the exception, idk how many times I've re-watched that show.

A lot of people love UWMA (with good reason), I enjoyed it too, but it's too emotional for me. I cried so much with that show! I've been wanting to do a re-watch but I have yet to actually do it, because I know I'll cry again!

October Challenge (DAY 5) If you can only pick one BL actor to do a haunted house with, who would you choose and why?

I do not have an answer for this because I would never be caught dead in a haunted house. Oh hell to the no. I am punching anything that jumps out at me.

October Challenge (DAY 8) What are your favourite stores/brands?

I do not have favourite brands. Once I like something I like it without any consideration of brands lol (of course quality has to be good too).

RXinw:

Yippee! Good luck on your lecture, although I can't picture it, hahaha.

RXinw:

Dueling eyebrows?

Addicted Heroin is funny and I'm trying to join the Big League Gang :D