axdxex:
Omg I cried so much at the end of ep2/start of 3

Yeah that was the first one. The second time was in the kitchen after being yelled at for not knowing how to cut an egg and it triggers his insecurity. 

I gave Cute Pie a 7.5 overall rating but if it was just Kuea/Kirin, I'd have give 8.5, a nine if it had gone in the direction I thought it was going to.  It was just a personal attack for 12 episodes straight LOL

Finally caught up with FNOL and all I have to say is that Orca. Is. So. Fricking. Hot. 

I claim him. He is mine, got it everyone? 

Oh crap almost forgot today's challenge lmao um I am gonna choose Pete from Dark Blue Kiss.

RXinw:

While I love that kiss also, this was not the one I was referring to. I meant this one:

That was such a good scene , the way Lian used the menu to cover the kiss from their friends and just continued devouring Kuea lol

BabyFeatForever:

Oh crap almost forgot today's challenge lmao um I am gonna choose Pete from Dark Blue Kiss.

OH MY GOD YES. ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY 100% YES.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

OH MY GOD YES. ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY 100% YES.

:) ♡♡♡

So I got a question for others who are currently watching- in High School Frenemy is it JJ or AJ that has the long hair? Lol :) and Chatjen is my favorite charactor in the series.♡