Welcome

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

Hi ! I would love to join :-)

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

welcome to the club <3

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

Hello. Are you watching any airing BL drama?

I'm currently watching Doku Koi, Jack and Joker, and Uncle Unknown.

Geminibaddie22:

Welcome

Thanks !

Arc en ciel:

welcome to the club <3

Thank you !

autumn iris:

Hello. Are you watching any airing BL drama?

I'm currently watching Doku Koi, Jack and Joker, and Uncle Unknown.

Not at the moment, unfortunately.  The last one I saw was "Sea Love" a few weeks ago.
Are you enjoying Jack a Joker ? Never heard of the other 2.

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

Not at the moment, unfortunately.  The last one I saw was "Sea Love" a few weeks ago.

Correction: I know Doku Koi but I've never heard of Uncle Unknown

BabyFeatForever:

I am gonna start it tomorrow lol :). And same I am a beach person too. I love the mountains also but I love the beach a little bit more. ♡

same mountains are fun too  ♡ 

autumn iris:

It looks deep and heavy. I love such drama.

Put it on my ptw yesterday because I'm currently watching too many airing drama, unable to catch up.

yes same here,  love a bit of heavy drama, i was planning to check only one ep then eventually watch later as i have many series on my watch list too but ended up watching 2 eps together, catching up is indeed a struggle ><

axdxex:
Update me when you guys are done watching, pls. If it’s tragic I probably won’t watch, but if it has a hopefull ending, I’ll watch—

i didnt finish it yet but the spoilers say its not a happy ending but not that much tragic and that its realistic, i have seen people saying its an open ending in the comment section but i did expect that after i started watching it

Day 22 ~ October Challenge

What were your favorite school subjects?

biology, languages i love learning about different languages

p43425:
@Arc-en-ciel: This was a really nice BL and definitely a good use of one hour. Although the story development was a bit bumpy (hardly surprising in just one hour), the actors were really good, and for a low-budget production it's quite well done. Alors, merci pour la recommandation!

Also, I never realised till now that Cantonese superficially sounds more like Thai than Mandarin (at least to my ears).

yes for a one hour serie it was good, i wish it was longer

de rien, glad you liked it :D

p43425:

Ooooh ... official trailer for "Your Sky" was just posted. I love Thomas & Kong! Similar to the teaser a few months ago, but I see at least one cast change*. I just hope that Mandee doesn't disappoint on the delivery (as it's been known to do) ... so fingers crossed.

* addition of Mike Chinnarat (who left GMMTV at the end of last year) - good actor!

I saw it too and happy to see Mike in the cast. I forgot how handsome Thomas is! 

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

Yes, their chemistry is always good. Yin acts as a kind-hearted debt-collector, while War acts as a thirsty-for-recognition thief.

Doku Koi is about a lawyer and a swindler. They become partner to win cases.

Uncle Unknown is about past lover who meet again in a bar. Unknowingly they're nephew and uncle. Watch it for visuals, not recommended.

Sea Love was FortPeat drama, right? I like Fort, he has that cute smile. I watched 2 episodes of it but kinda dropped it because I was expecting real conflicts or maybe past trauma or something. But the rating seemed to be pretty good.

Replying to Arc en ciel (can't quote long feed on smartphone),

I see that you had so many drama to catch up, I really can't compare.

And I see that you give 10 pts for Love in the Big City and 9 for Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo. Looks like Love in the Big City is better. I probably need to check it first.

As for heavy BL I see your list and really I can't compare so I'd like to recommend censored BL adaptation from China:

Winter Begonia is about the bromance (since it was censored) between a workaholic opera singer with a scheming bussinessman. The two (Huang Xiao Ming and ah I don't know the mc name but he's super expressive) were veteran actor so you can expect a lot.

and Killer and Healer is about the bromance (since again it was censored) between a kind doctor and a strict police officer. Mao Zi Jun and Ian Yi, if I remember right.

Their friendships are very deep, and since both are on war period, there's some action mostly shooting scene involved.

autumn iris:

Yes, their chemistry is always good. Yin acts as a kind-hearted debt-collector, while War acts as a thirsty-for-recognition thief.

Doku Koi is about a lawyer and a swindler. They become partner to win cases.

Uncle Unknown is about past lover who meet again in a bar. Unknowingly they're nephew and uncle. Watch it for visuals, not recommended.

Sea Love was FortPeat drama, right? I like Fort, he has that cute smile. I watched 2 episodes of it but kinda dropped it because I was expecting real conflicts or maybe past trauma or something. But the rating seemed to be pretty good.

I get why you dropped Sea Love after 2 episodes. I don't regret watching it but it wasn't the best BL. I just wanted to see FortPeat again after their previous series together. And Fort has a cute smile indeed. ;-)