From now on, it'll only be you

You're like a precious gift in this world
You made me experience love so beautifully
As long as you're by my side
You'll be my last love
Filling the emptiness in my heart
Since I started anew with you

Day 26 ~ October Challenge

What is your least favorite BL if you have one?

Gen Y especially season 2 that one drove me insane and I’m an easy person to please when comes to BL series. I’m here for vibes mostly. But this drama seriously got so  messed up 

FaeryWren:

So, there was a conversation happening today about Until We Meet Again. 

I have my dramas categorized into 'vibes' on my profile and today decided to see/add to those sections which shows are currently ranking at No. 1 within that category, and are therefore my ultra top shows. 

Until We Meet Again got the top spot for 'The Escape' shows - represented by a sweet shop. It's for shows that are - Sweet, Whimsical Visuals, Gentle Moments, Tender Emotions, Magical Elements, Fantastical Storytelling -

So I guess I fall into the group of it being one of my favourite shows so far LOL

I guess I’m with you too. I think Until We Meet Again a masterpiece. I haven’t seen bl series too it for me. It’s still my number 1

i love love in the big city it is the best drama i've ever seen in my life <3 

Minor heartfelt moment but ~

As I said earlier, I was on twitter when KinnPorsche was airing, and Mew's name was consistently being brought up in thai bl circles and a lot of it wasn't very nice. In fact, Mew, is really the first thai actor I could recognise other than MileApo because his name was just in my face, all the time.

There was an occasion where MileApo where seated beside him at an event. Cant remember now what it was for, all I can remember was the vile vitriol aimed at him and I wondered what on earth he had done since I was completely new to thai bl. 

I often thought that he must be in a lot of pain to have so many people hate him when I had seen no reason to do so other than, either he was with a girlfriend, was engaged to girlfriend or it was all just rumours. I still don't know to be honest other than, a lot of people had a lot of horrible things to say. There was something about him liking a post from Bible but honestly, I blank now trying to remember what it was but I think it had something to do with ships lol

But this whole MewTul thing just really brightens my little hippy dippy heart because, he even though I was new, I didnt understand what I was reading but I was also in a lot of pain at the time so I sympathized. 

Seeing him now, reclaim his own power and a husband to boot, in the biggest fuck you manner,  just resurrects my belief in karma. Being rebuilt in front of the people who broke you is the epitome of the universe's sense of humour, who clearly loves to troll the shit out of us LOL

loveholics:

i love love in the big city it is the best drama i've ever seen in my life <3 

ikr 10/10

American Fan:

No  worries! I enjoyed him for both of us. That's what friends do!! 

Lol ofc XD

Stay By My Side ep 7

It’s cute and all but the plot is a bit choppy lol