Hi!!!! (i hope its alright to post this..? I'll delete if not lol) 

Does anyone have any recommendations  for Sweet/Funny (basically romance + comedy; I think I'm looking for that ~2016 vibe?) BL?  Especially ones where the couple gets together early or is already together ToT I want to see sweet romantic moments!

Some shows that match the vibe I'm looking for are 'cherry magic,' 'mr. queen,' and 'my sweet mobster.'

thankssss :3

Day 28. What is one thing beside keys, phone and wallet/bag that you can never leave home without? 

sunglasses, earphones,  headache pill (because you never know),small tissues, small bottle of water

Day 28 ~ October Challenge

What is one thing beside keys, phone and wallet/bag that you can never leave home without?  

MP3 player LOL I'm old skool. I have yet to adapt to having my music on my phone lol I know, I know, I need to update the tech a little. One disaster at a time.

Apart from that, I'm updating/rethinking my handbag contents in general, but what I used to always have in my hand bag was my mp3, a small hair brush, compact mirror, make up bag for whatever cosmetics I was wearing that day for touch ups, sanitary items, tissues, hand cream, painkillers and gum. 

Lord, no wonder I''m nervous wreck LOL