FaeryWren:

If you don't get off that boy, I'm climbing over the balcony LOL

Lmao XD

p43425:

Day 25: What are your favorite beverages? 

Coffee (milk, no sugar), water ... and, of course, Fluke Natouch. (I know, I'm so predictable.)

You're so funny lol

RXinw:

CSO ANNOUNCEMENT!

For those of you who are fans of (lusting after) Andy Bian, the actor who played Jack in HIStory3: Trapped, I have picture of him however I appreciate that the picture may not be appropriate to post here given its nature as there are those here who might not appreciate opening the club and seeing such a picture jumping out at them; especially if they are in public. 

If you are interested, tell me and I will DM you the picture lol.

I would like to see that picture! Please send!

Lemon lime soda like Starry, 7 Up, and Sprite. Also coffee, and especially boba drinks!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
HIA SEND ME THAT PIC NOW

I thought I was "mean"

P.S check your DMs lol Hahhahaha

IndigoMoon:
I would like to see that picture! Please send!

Check your inbox.

RXinw:

CSO ANNOUNCEMENT!

For those of you who are fans of (lusting after) Andy Bian, the actor who played Jack in HIStory3: Trapped, I have picture of him however I appreciate that the picture may not be appropriate to post here given its nature as there are those here who might not appreciate opening the club and seeing such a picture jumping out at them; especially if they are in public. 

If you are interested, tell me and I will DM you the picture lol.

I’ve heard there’s an actual photobook he released, but I’ve actually looked it up lol

RXinw:

I thought I was "mean"

P.S check your DMs lol Hahhahaha

Lmao XD 

Don’t use my own words against me!

p43425:

Coffee (milk, no sugar), water ... and, of course, Fluke Natouch. (I know, I'm so predictable.)

I just knew you’d say that lol

half way through ep 8 of Love Mechanic. Quick, some check my pulse? Am I stilll alive? lmao

Jeebus. If YinWar plot themes is going to be life sucking bitch who tears my heart out and stomps on it while laughing, I made the right effing call to put Jack and Joker on hold LMAO

autumn iris:

Where? I would love to join.

I'll try my best not to ramble some unnecessary gossip or fact here.

I'm sorry if some people find me offensive.

Thank you for doing your best to avoid sharing or repeating gossip while on this thread. That's what counts and is appreciated here! 

I personally don't know of a specific place here for celebrity talk. What I mean by that is just about every MDL drama page and many of the comment sections under articles have plenty of conversations that qualify as gossip. 

If it's smth you really enjoy, you could try starting your own thread with others that are like-minded. Just a thought. :-)

Hey, TGIF everyone!!!!!

Day 25 - Favorite beverages

Water. And green smoothies.

Hot apple cider only in winter.

I am loving the new series "See Your Love" so far. ♡

BabyFeatForever:

I am loving the new series "See Your Love" so far. ♡

I cant wait to watch it! <3