FaeryWren:

If you don't get off that boy, I'm climbing over the balcony LOL

Lmao XD

p43425:

Day 25: What are your favorite beverages? 

Coffee (milk, no sugar), water ... and, of course, Fluke Natouch. (I know, I'm so predictable.)

You're so funny lol

RXinw:

CSO ANNOUNCEMENT!

For those of you who are fans of (lusting after) Andy Bian, the actor who played Jack in HIStory3: Trapped, I have picture of him however I appreciate that the picture may not be appropriate to post here given its nature as there are those here who might not appreciate opening the club and seeing such a picture jumping out at them; especially if they are in public. 

If you are interested, tell me and I will DM you the picture lol.

I would like to see that picture! Please send!

Lemon lime soda like Starry, 7 Up, and Sprite. Also coffee, and especially boba drinks!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
HIA SEND ME THAT PIC NOW

I thought I was "mean"

P.S check your DMs lol Hahhahaha

IndigoMoon:
I would like to see that picture! Please send!

Check your inbox.

RXinw:

CSO ANNOUNCEMENT!

For those of you who are fans of (lusting after) Andy Bian, the actor who played Jack in HIStory3: Trapped, I have picture of him however I appreciate that the picture may not be appropriate to post here given its nature as there are those here who might not appreciate opening the club and seeing such a picture jumping out at them; especially if they are in public. 

If you are interested, tell me and I will DM you the picture lol.

I’ve heard there’s an actual photobook he released, but I’ve actually looked it up lol

RXinw:

I thought I was "mean"

P.S check your DMs lol Hahhahaha

Lmao XD 

Don’t use my own words against me!

p43425:

Coffee (milk, no sugar), water ... and, of course, Fluke Natouch. (I know, I'm so predictable.)

I just knew you’d say that lol