Fourever You EP 4

(@jadeheart)

Well, I'm not sure what to think...and I dislike feeling indecisive. 

Most of the ep was another snooze-fest, until the end, which was surprisingly a confession AND a kiss. Just like that. Say what? One minute Hill is pulling Ter aside for another talk and then wham.  A 360 by Ter. 

Ter's behavior has been confusing and contradictory, the constant push/pull with Hill, while Hill is just...how do I put this...one dimensional with the same expression throughout each ep.  I'm NOT talking about them as real people, it's about how I perceive the characters they play.

Overall, I haven't made a connection to this series, the characters, nor does it feel fun, funny, and the pacing is unexciting, not to mention the story. And I'm asking, what story? 

BUT, I am curious enough to wonder what is going to happen after that ending...so the bottom line is that I'll tune in next week and take it from there. For sure though, I'm not breathlessly waiting in the meantime. 

sjay:

LITA JAPAN NEW TEASER UPDATE

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBgp2ysodQi/?igsh=MWQ3dWZ3ZHU3YzZicw==

This LITA version will def be a test for me NOT to compare with the Thai series that I love so much. I'm usually okay with different versions on their own merit, but since this is a Japanese production and I'm not that keen on J-dramas...it'll be interesting no doubt.

ShirleyCrow:
all I wanted to do was crawl into the movie and hug the main character, give him hope

Then it's BE?

OnyxTheHedgehog:
But I have high hopes for The Heart Killers

Me too. I follow its page update. Seems like it'll probably air on last week of November after High School Frenemy. There are three slots left for GMM drama to air this year (some people said); Perfect 10 Liners, The Heart Kilers, and Ossan's Love.

axdxex:
Nunew kind of resemble Saint...?

I think Nunew has a twins in Korea called Kim Sunoo of Enhypen (an idol group under HYBE's subsidiary company).

FaeryWren:
They just seem like good friends to me

I think they are. Most of GMM couple are actually best friends. Some of them choosing their own partners (like Fourth and Nanon Korapat, if I remember right). The GMM cp that I think is most believable is FirstKhao for me. And EarthMix.

Just remember some suspicious occassions where Noeul sit very carefully like he hurts his ehem you know what. I kind of believing that pairing.

RXinw:
This is like reliving the shock of a certain member here who had not watch History 3 Trapped.

To make you shock: I haven't watch I Told Sunset about You. I watch 5 minutes of it and put it on infinite hold. I kind of dislike that dark blurry (is that dramatic?) style of shooting (but I finish Never Let Me Go).

FaeryWren:
I hadnt watched addicted either

Stay with Me is the better adaptation to be honest and it doesn't cut abruptly like Timmy Xu's Addicted.

sjay:

LITA JAPAN NEW TEASER UPDATE

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBgp2ysodQi/?igsh=MWQ3dWZ3ZHU3YzZicw==

Omg! I’m ready!!! It already feels like it’s own unique thing and I’m all for that ^^ 

autumn iris:
Just remember some suspicious occassions where Noeul sit very carefully like he hurts his ehem you know what. I kind of believing that pairing.

They are just good friends. Noeul said so himself recently in an interview. And whatever we (the fans and the public) may "think" we see is likely 100% inaccurate and by voicing these thoughts out loud just creates rumors and only harms others. 

This thread doesn't have a moderator so I don't mean to overstep or speak for others by my following comment.

I believe this group prefers to avoid gossip and is respectful of others. Sure, we have our criticisms about dramas and the characters in the dramas, but the line is drawn there. 

There are many other areas of MDL where one can go to engage in gossip about celebrities. Just not here. Otherwise, let's celebrate our love for BL dramas and have fun together!