p43425:
Pond Ponlawit also delivered an impressive (serious) acting performance in "180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us".

I didn't see that one.

angeliviki2022:
I didn't see that one.

(re "180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us") It's very good, but more of a serious gay-themed drama than a BL in the usual sense. There's a lot of dialogue, almost like a stage play. 

ok. I didnt even make it to the end of episode one of that Ghost Host, Ghost House LOL thats one of those shows were they're going to talk and talk and talk ....and talk.... and talk LOL I'm not sitting through hour long episodes just listening to people explain to me while they look confused at each other LOL absolutely not LOL

Wrenix:

ok. I didnt even make it to the end of episode one of that Ghost Host, Ghost House LOL thats one of those shows were they're going to talk and talk and talk ....and talk.... and talk LOL I'm not sitting through hour long episodes just listening to people explain to me while they look confused at each other LOL absolutely not LOL

Tell me why I just read this and started laughing ?

Geminibaddie22:

Tell me why I just read this and started laughing ?

Because you know the pain?

I grew up with Dragonball Z. Its now like mild ptsd everytime characters just stand on one place and explain the obvious to me lol

Just finished the SK BL Happy Ending Romance I was pleasantly surprised by how locked in this series kept me. I crushed 7 out of the  8 episodes in one night; while not unusual I chose to watch as much as I could over going to sleep and I love my sleep XD. 

DramaNomNom:

Just finished the SK BL Happy Ending Romance I was pleasantly surprised by how locked in this series kept me. I crushed 7 out of the  8 episodes in one night; while not unusual I chose to watch as much as I could over going to sleep and I love my sleep XD. 

I do like seeing 'expressed consent' in the tags. I'll just add that ....

BabyFeatForever:
Day 3 challenge-  What are some of your plans this fall?

Work, work and more work lol. I have some test scheduled starting next week and I also have some speaking engagements that I worked hard for so I am grateful that I will get those platforms to stand on my soap box lol. I have no planned outings unfortunately but I will get in some desserts whenever I can because cheesecake is always welcomed lol.

I am assuming we all have an inside voice in our heads (a healthy normal one of course); anyway I realised that mine curses like a sailor lol. What do you guys' inside voice sound like or do you not have one? I am seriously interested.

Just finished season 3 of heartstopper and I loved it. I binged watched it straight through lmao XD!!! ♡♡

BabyFeatForever:

Just finished season 3 of heartstopper and I loved it. I binged watched it straight through lmao XD!!! ♡♡

How good on a scale of 1-10 cuz im gona watch it but i need some reviews

RXinw:

Work, work and more work lol. I have some test scheduled starting next week and I also have some speaking engagements that I worked hard for so I am grateful that I will get those platforms to stand on my soap box lol. I have no planned outings unfortunately but I will get in some desserts whenever I can because cheesecake is always welcomed lol.

I am assuming we all have an inside voice in our heads (a healthy normal one of course); anyway I realised that mine curses like a sailor lol. What do you guys' inside voice sound like or do you not have one? I am seriously interested.

Lol I do too! Mine can be all kinds of different ones depending on my mood. XD

Geminibaddie22:

How good on a scale of 1-10 cuz im gona watch it but i need some reviews

I give it a solid 9 out of 10.  

BabyFeatForever:

I give it a solid 9 out of 10.  

Im definitely gonna watch it then

Geminibaddie22:

Im definitely gonna watch it then

:) ♡

(Day 3) October Challenge : What are your plans for this fall?

Most of the year has been pretty boring for me. Unlike last year, I really haven't done anything fun or exciting (I did go camping in July which was a blast)--This fall I've purchased tickets to two concerts and a fan meet, so that's something I'm excited for. If things pan out I might get to go on a short vacation in December, but that plan is still up in the air and prone to cancelation lol

Apparently fall starts in September and ends in December-- you learn something new everyday.