OnyxTheHedgehog:

Sheesh ur killing me bro TT I was just about to go to bed and now I saw this….well, here comes another sleepless night for me lmao

Me too lol I'm pretending that if it was a real BL series, this is the promo cover. I got some beautiful ones but this one is chefs kiss lol 

Wrenix:

Me too lol I'm pretending that if it was a real BL series, this is the promo cover. I got some beautiful ones but this one is chefs kiss lol 

It’s amazing. I kinda wish this was a drama lol 

What r the other ones like? 

Also, please stop teasing us so much! Just get ai to make a kiss scene already!!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Also, please stop teasing us so much! Just get ai to make a kiss scene already!!

It unfortunately won't let me it, blocks it lol I can get an almost kiss though lol 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I wasnt even trying to tease! I just thought it was a beautiful romantic picture and wanted to share xD LOL

But because I like you ~ This is as close as I can get them but as you can see, it doesnt like very good LOL To be fair, I guess it's stop the creation of deep fakes since the faces have to be taken from somewhere. It also stops the ai from roaming 18+ content. So you'll have to imagine the rest LOL

The first one is my favourite but aesthetically, I think the almost kisses look better. The are true JBL kisses LOL

Also fun fact - i have 322 pictures of Rik and Wen as a couple.  Thats not including the single pictures, (which I have to sort out)  and the ones I didnt save. lol 

Thanks Kiseki, thanks a lot LOL

Wrenix- omg I love the pics! ♡♡♡ :)

A nice compilation of upcoming BLs

Wrenix:
Also fun fact - i have 322 pictures of Rik and Wen as a couple.  Thats not including the single pictures, (which I have to sort out)  and the ones I didnt save. lol 

I want the chains around his neck in pictures 1 & 2 so badly, oh and the leather jacket in picture 1. I need to go shopping but I need MONEY *sobs*

Wrenix:
............ I'll just leave this here.....enjoy .....

Gorgeous

RXinw:
Meet You At The Blossom - Finale

10 STARS

RXinw:
These are some of y favourite lines from the series:

XiaoBao - "It's okay if you don't know what love is, I can teach you."

HuaiEn - "Whether you forgive me or not. I won't let you go. It's not that I don't want to. It's that I can't"

HuaiEn - "I know. You are here for me."

HuaiEn - "The more I want you, the faster I lose you"

I am really missing them right now

RXinw:

Lol, my profile is a place only few dare to visit lol

The only BL I can think of is Dangerous Drugs of Sex but that was a movie, so the only series that attempted to give 50 shades vibes is playboyy.

Hmm, I think you just missed the mark. Unfortunately, I was referring to a Canadian Series called Schitt's Creek, where Moira was showing Jocelyn some racy letters. It actually had nothing to do with 50 shades specifically. LOL

Please tell me you have watched Schitt's Creek at least once. 

RXinw:
I am really missing them right now

RE: Meet You at the Blossom

ME TOO!! 

Bad Guy My Boss  EP 1

No strong feelings or opinions either way for now. See how the story develops and if it can be any different than what's already out there.

Some people might be interested to know there is an NC scene just 10 mins in...

American Fan:

Me...I am people XD thank you for your service 

RXinw:

I was going to wait until later but.....if you will excuse me for a few minutes I have business to attend to *face splitting smile*

LMAO I was wondering when you'd see it

American Fan:

I was going to wait until later but.....if you will excuse me for a few minutes I have business to attend to *face splitting smile*