p43425:

While none of these is similar to "180 Longitude", five BL titles that I can recommend as very good, despite sad or ambiguous endings (and despite my strong preference for HEAs), are: "Eien no Kinou", "Something In My Room", "Once Again", "The Best Story" and "My Bromance" (but only the original 2014 movie - the 2021 retconned sequel was very disappointing). 

I took a quick look at your watch list and don't see any of these, but I didn't look carefully.

Thank you so much. Eien no Kinou was already on my ptw and I seemed to check on Something in My Room but deleted it back then. I'll check on them all once again.

So.....Still on Cutie Pie. Just reached the end of ep.11.......

I may have laughed........I may have rewatched  it.......3 times......I may have laughed at each time .......

I'm not a good person

*oh sweet, ep 12, i get to watch it again, this time without the music LMAO

OnyxTheHedgehog:

They’re basically devouring each other lmao 

Right! My one of my favourite kisses is the one in the club where Lian's friends met Kuea.

p43425:
Nevertheless, I enjoyed the series. The story was original and engaging in a detective sense, and the actors were quite good. Actually, given that my opinion on this one isn't biased by hormones (as it usually is*), this should give me more credibility.

I am enjoying it so far. It is not a 10 though but who knows, I have two episodes left so lets see.

FaeryWren:
I dont get the whole 'dominate and control me' thing.

FaeryWren:
Payu was dominating and spanking Rain to completely surrendering to him.

Our stars are aligning because this upsets me too.

autumn iris:
Love Mechanics (after ml broke mc's heart for the I don't know how many times already with ml's gf, mc's ignoring ml for a long time and even pretending to sleep with mc's ex to hurt ml) - became YinWar fan

autumn iris:
We Best Love S2 (ml went abroad, promising to call and message mc but giving no news for years because of a stupid promise with mc's dad. Then while mc bought a company, ml tried to work for mc using his vital position in that company while also trying to gain mc love.) - one of my favs

I agree with these so I am just going to hop on your answers lol, so yes these are my answers too for today's challenge.

FaeryWren:
*oh sweet, ep 12, i get to watch it again, this time without the music LMAO

Screaming! LOL have you no heart for Lian lol